I’m looking forward to work in an organization that can offer valuable experience, through a variety of challenging tasks. In quest of building a career with leading organizations, to prove my potential and technical ability. Committed to work as a key team player in challenging & creative environment.
THE ACCOUNTABILITIES ACROSS
• Heat load calculation after building survey using CARRIER and ASHRAE standards by manuals and by latest HVAC ASHRAE E20 Form
• Calculation of blower CFM, air distribution duct design following SMACNA and DW142 duct design codes, selection of diffusers, grilles G.I sheet etc. (McQuay Software)
• To prepare the selection of machines like FCU’s, AHU’s, Chillers, Pumps etc., on the basis of Heat Load calculations from respective models like Blue Star, Voltas, and Carrier etc.
• Preparing the Air Distribution System for the complete design.
• Calculating the Duct Sizing according to the CFM by using Mc quay Software
• Calculating the Pipe Sizing for the chilled water system according to the GPM.
• Preparing the BOQ for the complete project.
• Preparing the Equipment and Technical Schedule depending upon the project.
• Preparing Material Take-off (MTO) from tender drawings as per Specifications and International Standards.
• Incorporating the standards in the Shop Drawings and Sections.
• Preparing the Schematic drawing for the project HVAC System Ducting and Chilled Water piping.
• Preparing the Pump Head Calculation for the selection of Pump Head.
Mechanical Engineer,HVAC Engineer
➢ 6months Training under ZONAL STAFF TRAINING COLLEGE, APSRTC, Hyderabad (3months at APSRTC Falaknuma DEPO & 3months at ZONAL WORK SHOP UPPAL, Hyderabad, A.P.India).
➢ Programming Languages: (basic C, C++ ), Auto cad, Solid works And ANSYS.
➢ Packages: Microsoft Office.
➢ Stood first in school level volleyball and cricket tournaments.
➢ Participated in school level and college level debate and essay competitions and received applauds.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mufahkam Jah College Of Engg. And Tech