Installation, Commissioning & Maintainace Of
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Installation, testing & commissioning of MEP services in all kind of buildings.
M/S Unistar Contracting Company Ltd
From December 2013
Project: Correction Facility Centre, Taif.
1. Budget, Project schedule, Manpower, Material tracking
2. Review and vet the drawings, BOQ and specification prior to execution
3. Make sure all the contractors and vendors follow and implement the fusion checklist
4. Upon sign off on schedule with the contractor, tracking of D.P.R, W.P.R & M.P.R
5. Monitor day to day activity in terms of manpower and materials
6. Adherence by project staff to Fusion process
7. Implementation of site HSE procedures
8. Implementation of Quality control procedures at site through inspection and test plans
9. Management of contractors RFI
10. Management of work fronts and interfaces between contractors
11. Review and monitoring of contractors procurement and construction schedule, and suggest/advise acceleration procedures in case of delays
12. Issuing of non-conformance report and closure of the NCR along with PIC.
13. Proposed Method statement validation
14. Verify all running bills before certify the billing engineer
Pal Technology Services LLC
September 2010 - October 2013
Pal Technology Services LLC, a subsidiary of Royal Group, UAE is a leading construction company in UAE involved in major infrastructure development in Abu Dhabi. The major projects are Al Reem Island, Yas Island, Hydra Village in Shahama, Ain Al Faida in Al Ain.
Hydra Village, Shahama: It is a very big infra structure development by Hydra Properties with 8 different types of G +1 villas which totals around 2500 including school, hospital, mosque and other basic facilities.
15. Review the contract documents and administer all issues related to projects to the respective departments in accordance with company's policy and procedure.
16. Prepare the project execution plan for management review and approval and plan accordingly to achieve the project deliverable and timeless objectives.
17. Review the Design and technical issues of all MEP activities.
18. Manage all technical and financial resources to achieve the project completion goal within budget and time frame.
19. Represent the company to enhance relation with client, consultant and regulatory authority.
20. Liaise with QC/HSE to prepare and publish project Quality and Safety & Health manual.
21. Review the technical submittals.
February 2010 - August 2010
Doha, Qatar. Responsible for the project management of supply, installation and commissioning of MEP works like
1. General lighting and power
2. Bus duct riser (up to 1600 A)
3. Transformer and M.V Panel
4. Capacitor Bank
5. Motor Control Centre
6. D.G set
7. Fire Alarm
9. Telephone and Data
10. Lighting Control System
11. Access Control and Parking Management System
12. Earthing and Lightning Protection System
14. Building Management System
15. Fire fighting
16. Water Supply
1. Al Woqod Office Building. (3B + G + M + 30 Floors)
2. Al Madar Office Building. (3B + G + 14 Floors)
January 2009 - January 2010
Worked in M/S Iqra Structure Pvt. As MEP Manager with overall responsibility of Electromechanical Works. The company is a fast growing Real State engaged in developing the Housing Complexes in and around Delhi. Starting from acquiring land, properly planning the Roads, Water Supply, Drainage and Electricity etc. before starting the construction activity.
Estimation & Costing for Electromechanical Works. Reviewing tender documents from Subcontractors. Awarding the work to Subcontractors. Keeping an eye on their day to day activity with the help of Site Staffs. Reviewing Shop drawing and insuring the execution of work according to it. Evaluating their work done and checking the bill for their monthly payment.
1. Deep City and
2. Daulat Park located near Tornica City, Lony, Ghaziabad, U. P.
IBR Electro Mechanical Works LLC
September 2008 - December 2008
Reviewing the Shop drawing, Coordination with suppliers, reviewing their documents for manufacturing and supply of materials according to project specification and local Authority requirements. Attending meetings with client and consultants. Enrolment of company in DEWA as Electrical Contractor. Submission and follow up of Shop drawing for DEWA approval. Coordination for all MEP services and preparation of Coordinated Shop Drawing.
1. Dubai Mall: Includes construction of Olympic size Ice Rink including all systems, Lighting, Power, Fire Alarm, Telephone, HVAC, Water supply, drainage and Fire Fighting System.
2. Boniyan Commercial and Residential Building in Al Bersha having 2B+G+6+Mech Floor includes Lighting, Power, Fire Alarm, Access Control System, Room Management System, Telephone and Data, HVAC, Water Supply, Drainage and Fire Fighting System.
Construction Manager (Electrical)
ETA M & E Division
July 2005 - August 2008
Worked as Construction Manager (Electrical)inM&E division of ETA Dubai, UAE.
Description of Duties
Design, detailed engineering and execution of High rise Commercial & Residential projects in Dubai. The responsibility includes design and execution, commissioning and maintenance of Electrical Power Distribution & Lighting systems, ELV systems (CCTV, MATV, Access Control), Fire Alarm and Central Battery Systems.
1. Taj Exotica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Worked as Construction Manager (Electrical) on Palm Jumera Plot No. C- 07 from September 2007 to August 2008.
The electrical system consists of 8 Nos. of transformers (1500 KVA, 11 KV/440V each) and 1 No. DG set (900 KVA) for the power distribution. It also includes Earthing and Lightning Protection System, Intelligent Lighting Control system, Analog Addressable type fire alarm system, Central Battery system, CCTV system, Access control system, Audio intercom system, CO detection system, BMS system, Room Management System and communication system.
Audio intercom system, CO
July 2005 - August 2007
from July 2005 to August 2007.
Having 6 towers contained 2B+G+M+ 25 to 39 storey + Mech. Floor and connected Podium up to third floor under Burj Dubai development.
The electrical system consists of 18 Nos. transformers (1000 KVA, 11 KV/440V each) and 2 Nos. DG sets (800 & 600 KVA) for the power distribution. It also includes analog addressable type fire alarm system, central battery system, CCTV system, Access control system, Audio intercom system, CO detection system, BMS system and communication system.
1. Detailed engineering Design and execution of All Electrical Systems including power distribution, Low Current Systems, Fire Alarm and Central Battery System.
2. Responsible for the shop drawings approvals from consultant and Local Regulatory Authorities like DEWA, CDA, DCA and Etisalat etc.
3. Coordination with planning and procurement department for the material for smooth progress of the project.
4. Day to day site execution in coordination with Consultants, Main & Sub-contractors.
5. Arranging the timely inspection of the electrical, fire alarm/ central battery system and communication system with DEWA, Civil Defense and Etisalat.
6. Commissioning of Electrical power distribution system like Switchboards, Bus ducts, Generator, ATS panel, VFDs and MCCs with the coordination of suppliers.
7. Commissioning of Fire alarm and Central battery system in coordination with the specialist suppliers.
8. Commissioning of DDC controls for the HVAC system.
9. Preparation of "as built" drawings.
10. Preparation of O & M Manuals.
11. Training for the maintenance team.
Project Engineer (Electrical)
M/S. Al Hoshan Co
September 2002 - June 2005
Worked as Project Engineer (Electrical) at different projects listed below.
1. Al Bashiria Commercial and Residential Complex in Madina under Ministry of Auqaf.
2. Modification of Modern Slaughter House, Mina in Holy Mekkah under Ministry of Public Work and Development.
1. Estimation and Costing.
2. Preparation of shop drawings and approval from consultant.
3. Quantity take off of the materials required for job executions.
4. Coordination with purchase department and supplier for material procurement and timely delivery.
5. Day to day site execution in coordination with Consultants & Sub-contractors.
6. Commissioning and Testing of all Electrical System.
7. Preparation of As built drawings.
8. Operation and Maintenance of the project for one year of warranty period.
Quality Control Engineer
October 1997 - August 2002
M/S. Jansions Electricals, New Delhi, India
The company manufactures domestic appliances like Electric fan, press, water heater, washing machines, Room cooler, Room Heater, Electric toasters etc. of ISI standards. The responsibility was the register the new products for ISI certification and maintain the quality according to its standards.
Site Engineer (Electrical)
M/S. Al Hoshan Co
June 1993 - September 1997
1. Egyptian Embassy & Ambassador's Residence in Riyadh.
2. Al Bousa Al Naseer Commercial & Residential Complex in Madina under Ministry of Auqaf.
3. Saudi Military Uniform Factory in Alkharj under Ministry of Defense & Aviation.
Description of Work
Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of following Systems.
1. Lighting and Power System
2. Installation and termination of Transformers (Max. up to 2 MVA, 13.8 KV/380V), Generators, Switchgears and DBs.
3. Installation of Bus Ducts.
4. Public Address System
5. CCTV & MATV System
6. Telephone System
7. Fire Alarm System
8. Power & Controls for HVAC System
9. Building Management System
10. Access Door Control System
11. Under Ground MV and LV cable lying.
12. Cable termination.
Jr. Engineer (Electrical)
M/S. Bihar Foundry & Casting Ltd
April 1991 - May 1993
Description of Duties
Responsible for Operation & Maintenance of 10Mt. Elect. Arc Furnace including over head cranes, 33/11 Kv out door and 11/.44 Kv indoor substation and switch gears and related control circuits.
Qualifications & Certifications
Aurai, Muzaffar Pur
MBU, Solan, H.P, India
Govt. Polytechnic Muzaffar Pur