-Having a bachelor's degree of computer Science and Engineering.
· Having more than 10 years experience as a creative director.
· Having a solid background in copywriting (scripting, text, slogans, songs….. etc) with a notable
usage of language tools.
· Developed marketing and to find remarkable advertising solutions reaching the client's goal.
· Having a big knowledge and sparkling ideas in producing publishing materials and placement of
advertising items (logo design, paper printings, magazine ads, flyers, brochures, calendars,
billboards, light boxes, stickers, product stands, product models, boxes and packages .….etc).
· Awareness of handling production phases ( design, color separation, printing, cutting, folding,
assembling, pasting posters, wood works, iron works. formation of acrylic, graving and cutting
using laser…etc). I believe that tiny details are very important.
· Ability of preparing the client for exhibitions (presentations, demos, product stands, decoration,
· Awareness of many graphic software
- Ability of making short films for marketing and making educational films from A to Z.
· I have a featured voice commentary and professional performance (Clas
· Having notable capabilities of photographing (products ,panoramic pictures 360°, long exposure
photo taking and using HDR technique)
· Having a rare capability of making spherical virtual tours for websites.
A professional creative director offering more than ten year record in establishing brand
· Amazing new innovations for propaganda are always available in my mind upon request.
Usually, I use unusual way to draw the attention and I still h
• I worked as technical manager and creative director for LAMSA Ads Company for more than ten
years. I utilized some of my skills in creation, design and leadership. I provided the best services
to the company's clients. They are still committed to dealing with the company till now
• An important station in my work for LAMSA is the making of an advertising printed map of the
city we are in. It is my idea and I wish I could redo it.
• Another important station is creating a unique website for advertising using the virtual rounds
inside shops and malls. It is my idea and Intellectual property rights registered in my name.
• An advertising magazine, called "Elsook", was one of the strongly succeeded issues.
• There is no enough space to list tons of succeed works with LAMSA Ads Company. May be in
an interview I can mention.
• The following is a brief story of "tasting success" showing my role in the company:
I have a great experience with the TV commercials as we established a local TV channel in the
town where currently I reside. Our channel is a part of the cable channels package that broadcasted for
more than two hundred thousand members (which totals to about 750,000 viewers).Through that
channel we broadcast some favorite shows (movies, cartoon films, funny videos and others) targeting a
wide base of audiences. In breaks between movies we broadcast our client's commercials as
professionally as the well-known channels. Our clients are local too.
My direct contact or involvement with TV viewers gave me the opportunity to know their various
reactions and opinions towards our works which resulted in great feedback. I gained a viewer's
perspective which magnificently enhanced my knowledge and determining if we could deliver the aim
message of the commercials successfully.
However, a lot of the ideas have not delivered through as a result of the limitation of development,
equipments and resources of producing. Very confidently I say that commercials I have done so...
سابقات الأعمال - My portfolio
Want to watch my projects for each mentioned skill ?
Please, visit my unique portfolio show in the following link :
Qualifications & Certifications
At Menoufia University
Jeddah / KSA
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more