- Full time
- Part time
- One time
English Editor/ Content Developer/Translator from Hindi/Urdu to English
Interview taken from General Secretary
Maujooda Muslim Akabireen aur unki soch Al- Islam (Urdu Monthly, Delhi)
Guru Nanak Musjan (English Monthly, Delhi)
Qaum ke Naujawanon se (Poem) Tarjuman (Urdu Monthly, Delhi)
Dehshatgardi ki Ibtida Aalamni Wajood (Urdu Monthly, Delhi)
Yadon ke Sunahre Dareechon se Allama Safiurrehaman Mubarakpuri,
(Yadon ke Safar mein), Riyadh. K.S.A
Maulana Mohammed Sohrab Faizi Tarjuman (Urdu Monthly, Delhi)
CONTENTS OF TRANSLATIONS DONE IN CENTRAL HINDI DIRECTORATE, DELHI, FOR THE MAGAZINE -UNESCO Courier published in 32 languages:
Spain Mulammasazi aur Karruna ki Kalâ From English into Hindi
Wishwa Darshan ke Rup mein Baroke From English into Hindi
Purtagali Baroke Shilp ki Rajsi Parampera From English into Hindi
Madhya Europe: Dharmik Kalâ From English into Hindi
Ashrit Deshon mein Baroke Shilp From English to Hindi
CONTENTS OF TRANSLATIONS DONE FOR THE MAGAZINE-- ISLAHE SAMAJ-- (HINDI, MONTHLY), DELLHI, INDIA:
Ummat ki Islah From Urdu into Hindi
Neiyat From Urdu into Hindi
Shanti wa Insaaf per adharit Waivastha From Urdu into Hindi
Siyasi Dukanein Lashoun ke Dher per From Urdu into Hindi
ENGLISH PUBLICATION IN SAUDI ARABIA:
NAME OF THE BOOK COMPILED IN TRAINING AND Professional DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, RIYADH, K.S.A FOR PROFESSIONAS AND STUDENTS:
UPGRADE YOUR ENGLISH
WITH COMPREHENSIVE VOCABULARIES
Compiled by: TARIQ SOHRAB AL-GHAZI.
Reviewed by: Dr. Ahmed Abdullah al Aqeel
(Educationist & Chief Organizer of Professional Development)
Published By: Saudi Academy for Training & Developments
Southern Main Gate, Malaj Stadium, Malaj
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
URDU PUBLICATION IN INDIA
Prepared a book "Public Administration" namely: Nazm-o- Nusq-e- Aammah, for B.A classes
Double M.A. (B.Ed)
editor, creative writer cum author in English
P.P. Publisher & Rachna Sagar
, New Delhi, INDIA.
• Giving services as a free lance Multi Lingual Translator in English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic etc in private sectors on remuneration basis.
• Running a coaching institute namely: Institute of English Language at night for teaching English Language with the passage of Grammar, Phonetics and linguistics.
DONE PROJECTED WORK (IN SAUDI ARAB):
(1) Taught English as English Lecturer in International Indian
School, Tabuk, K.S.A
(2) Contributed as Translator in English in Darussalam, Riyadh
(3) Worked on an educational project in the institute namely "EnglishFirst", Riyadh
(4) Worked as English Lecturer on deputation in King Saud University, Riyadh
(5) Contributed in teaching English to employees of Eritrea in Eritrean Embassy School, Riyadh, and K. S. A, as an English Lecturer for evening classes
(6) Worked as an administrative coordinator cum English Lecturer in Training & Development Center, Riyadh
(7) Handled a project in Nasir Kadasa Law Firm, Riyadh, as a coordinator to administrator
(8) Handled a project in Khalid Bin Sayeed Law Firm, Riyadh, as a coordinator to General Manager
(8) Letter Drafting or Business Correspondence applying Micro office (words) and Internet for Business-Search, in Saied Mohammed Al Amoudi Company, Riyadh, as a business coordinator to General Manager
WORKED IN INDIA AFTER COMING FROM SAUDI ARABIA:
• Worked as Principal in Mohammadiya Senior Secondary School, Sakras, Mewat, Haryana.
• Worked as Administrative coordinator cum English Interpreter and Translator in Nisa Travels Agency, South Ex. New Delhi.
• Taught English conversation to BBA classes being run under the kind control of Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi, at God Grace School, Abul Fazal Enclave, Okhla, Delhi, India.
Additional Activities besides Office Work
• Working as Editor (English Section) for RINA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES UNDER RABITA ISLAMIC NEWS AGENCY, OKHLA, INDIA
• Working as Director with Al-Hikma Foundation,...
under TGT (English) 4.5 years
Punjab Wakf Board, Pb.
5. Directorate of Education, English Instructor 1.0 year
Delhi Administration, Delhi.
6. Bhardwaj Delhi Public English Lecturer 0.5 year
College, Delhi, India.
7. Jamia Salafia, Banaras English Teacher 5.5.years
Arab Development Institute
Riyadh, K. S. A.
King Saud University
10. Training & Professional Development
Center, Riyadh, K.S.A Administrative Co-ordinator
Cum English Lecturer 1 year
Qualifications & Certifications
K. V. P (University)