- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Project Manager with 10 years of experience in Information Technology and extensive experience in management of Software Development and IT Infrastructure projects for different industries, including Healthcare, Education, Telecommunication and NGOs’. Project Management Portfolio includes Process Automation, Electronic Archiving, Systems Migration and Integration and multimedia.
Keen understanding of business priorities with proven high customer satisfaction rates.
Experienced in Change Management, driving organizational change and taking full account of obstacles, opposition, and differing stakeholder priorities; assuring maximum value delivery of systems, minimizing resistance, managing the change impact using “lead by example” and creating change champions. Support the change acceptance by creating efficient; bidirectional communication channels.
Currently working as a Senior Project Manager at Saudi Arabia’s largest military hospital; Prince Sultan Military Medical City.
Senior Healthcare Application Project Manager
Prince Sultan Military Medical City
From September 2011
Managing Multiple IT-Healthcare Projects Simultaneously, including strategic projects with budgets in Millions of Saudi Riyals, sponsored by Medical Informatics Research &Development Center.
• Managing Project Development from Initiation to Closure.
• Conduct Business analysis and Process design, with close contact to project sponsor, project owners',
users and other stakeholders.
• Create Project Charter, Business Requirements Document, Scope Management Plan, complete Work
Breakdown Structure to define tasks and estimate required efforts and time, making sure documents
properly document authorizations.
• Building, updating and managing the Project plans
• Manage and document Project Risks, building risk mitigation and risk contingency plans.
• Manage and document change requests
• Track and report Project milestones and provide project sponsor with regular status reports.
• Simultaneously managing several medium size teams of 5-10 members, and an operational force up to150 employees.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the Project life cycle.
• Proven Project take-over skills for stepping-in, handling Off-track projects, and redirecting them to achieve project goals and acquire acceptance.
• Cross functional communication skills with high-profile; military and civilian staff members.
• Manage Communication with Vendors and suppliers.
• Thorough Understanding of Medical and Clinical Applications, different EMR and HIS modules.
Professional Experience ) s
Chinese Cultural Center
May 2009 - September 2011
-Amman/ TAG-Confucius Institute
Managed Projects, Operations and marketing of the Institute, coordinated between different multinational
business partners, planning and undertaking business development endeavors, and conducting National-
Wide events. Achieved a business growth rate of 385% in the first year
• Monitoring Capital and Operational Costs, Preparing annual budget and financial statements.
• Develop, implement and track marketing & business plans
• Designing and proposing new activities and projects.
• Organizing and managing National-scale Events.
• Tracking and managing service Performance & Quality
• Manage public relations, Media and news releases, and Publicity.
Abu Ghazaleh Intellectual Property
February 2006 - May 2009
Utilized technical hands-on experience in studying client Needs and the RFPs, performing Business Analysis and preparing proposals.
• Deputy Network Manager.
• Developed the official internal Information technology Policies for the Organization
• Design and implement Network Projects for several sites
• Configure and manage Network appliances and devices (Routers, switches, ASA, Bluecoat )
• Manage Network performance and traffic between different locations
Network /System Administrator
September 2004 - February 2006
Design Computer network, configure network devices & servers. Support different services and applications both server and client side on different environments (Linux, Windows)
System Support Engineer
August 2003 - September 2006
Setting up network servers, supporting Network users and providing business statistical reports
Selected Project Highlights ..
• Archiving Medical Rerecords (AMR), 2012 - 2014:
A strategic project, Scope: providing an electronic copy of +750,000 active patient files, containing more than
60 Million pages, and providing convenient tools to retrieve and filter documents. The project is cross functional and involves coordination between large medical and administrative departments, and Re-engineering the original file flow and archiving process, the system included several modules, Archiving site, Walk-In patient
handling, Quality Control, Document viewer and monitoring Dashboard. The project is a success and achieved
high acceptance rates by the doctors and other users, that hospital management decided deploying it to replace IBM Product (Filenet).
• Incident Reporting System, 2012:
Process automation project aims to providing an application to used by all staff members to report incidents
that may accrue in the hospital; and statistical tools to help quality improvements
• Common Data Repository, 2012:
One of the strategic projects, aiming to migrate the hospital systems and database from TurboImage on
HPe3000 mainframe to an open source environment on Linux servers and Oracle with high dependability, using an ETL to make sure both databases are bi-directionally synchronized.
• Diabetes Center e-Forms, 2013:
Form Automation Project for providing form flow for the center, with acceptance cycle, form rerouting, and privileges /security restrictions.
• Hospital Policies/Froms/ Document Management System, 2013:
Providing an electronic copy of policies, procedures and forms for all departments in the hospital, stored and retrieved in a JCI compliant Taxonomy, with relevant privileges and security restrictions.
• Cultural Experince Center Establishment, 2010:
Building a cutting edge center to introduce Chinese language and culture to the general public,...
Qualifications & Certifications
German Jordanian University
Arab Academy for Science and Technology