- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Al Hajry Overseas
March 2009 - June 2011
• To review the contract paper and full fill the requirements as per contract.
• Conducting site visit and collecting information about the operational performance.
• Assisting Manager to planning and organized all the project related issues before mobilizing the projects.
• Assisting manager to implement new systems for better services as we implemented Trouble Ticket System to resolve employees' issues and Lounged Vehicle Tracking System for Employees safety with the help of IT. Department.
• Assisting Manager by reviewing and sort listing the cv's to hire new employees.
• Assisting manager to take the interviews of the sort listed employees and selection.
• Assisting Manager for coordination and correspondence with contracting department, vendor etc and other departments for business.
• Assisting manager to provide services by arranging vehicles, tools and other necessary equipments for project employees on timely manner.
• Making vacation plan for employees and hiring and arranging reliever or replacement to send employees on vacation or exit on due time.
• Coordination with supervisors at different Aramco location among different projects for new employee's interview and existing employee's performance and also for other requirements as necessary.
• Arranging meeting with proponent company executing body upon requirement & also ensuring to produce minutes of the meeting has been produced and circulated on timely manner.
• Attending meeting with company executive body to solve the different business issues.
• Collect and analyse key project data on weekly basis & given to manager for reporting to chief executive officer other if necessary.
• Composing, Drafting letters upon requirements and keeping all the records systematically and ensure all the updated informations are aware to required executive officers.
• Ensuring manager to attend all the meeting organized by Saudi Aramco Petroleum Company and making power point presentation upon...
Outlet Asst. Manager
Oyzter Bay Pvt. Ltd
January 2007 - December 2008
• Receiving incoming mail, sorts, logs and distributes as required. Receives outgoing mail, logs and distributes.
• Types all kinds of correspondence, reports etc.
• Receives telephone calls and visitors. Gives answers to routine questions or takes messages.
• Creating power point presentation as required for the departmental presentation.
• Prepares various statistical reports, data analysis and summaries using financial, planning and programs, statistical or other reference data as source material.
• Placing order for yearly, quarterly planned spare parts items and the required necessary communication items in support of the outlet.
• Creates and maintains filing systems, records and indices, including files of confidential nature. Keeps reference files and policy manuals up to date by adding and deleting obsolete information.
• Maintains office supplies as necessary.
• Provides work direction to lower classified employees as required.
• Operates fax machines and other office's machines as required.
• Performs other aforesaid position or miscellaneous duties as requested by the Managing Director.
Customer Care Executive
June 2005 - December 2006
( Tele Communication)
Department: Out-bound & In-bound,
(June 05, 2005 - Dec 20, 2006)
• Making Calls to our different customer to verify their addresses.
• Received calls from Airtel customers and satisfied them.
Qualifications & Certifications
Allahabad Agriculture Institute
Labor & Social Welfare