European Commission’s Project Administrator within Ministry of Public Health, Kabul Afghanistan
• Assist Project Director, Project Manager and General Directorate, staff members in elaborating budgets;
• Participate in designing or reviewing management and assessment tools, methods and procedures;
• Ensure the logistic of staff project meeting, steering committee meetings, and workshops;
• Prepare journal entries, account work papers, bank reconciliations.
• Record, classify, and summarize financial information and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
• Maintain project staff personnel files’
• Assign support staff of the project to meet work requirements, review and evaluate their work;
• Work with, provide advice, direction, and consultation to, and participate in training and staff regarding administrative tasks, accounting, budget preparation and financial matters;
• Perform purchasing activities, maintaining, receiving items, verifying invoices and monitoring maintaining contracts;
• Participate in contract development for staff, consultants and services, providing bid specifications to purchasing services, securing and scheduling service contractors, monitoring and overseeing contract compliance and services;
• Participate in preparing and following up of the tenders dossiers;
• Operate internal accounting information systems.
July 2006 - January 2008
Qualifications & Certifications
Kent institute of business and technology
Mawlana jaami high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more