More than 10 years experience in SW development and project management
I moved between many positions started as developer then senior developer then team leader then SW Development manager and finally ERP Project Manager.
When I was developer, I learned C++, Visual C, ASP, and ASP.net, C #and finally the programming language for both Axapta (X++) ERP and Navision ERP.
After some while, I promoted to Software development Manager in which I used my experience to build a high qualified team to develop a high technology solutions and to develop a customization for the ERP projects.
By end of 2006, Our Company decided to establish a PMO to separate Project Dep. Form the daily operation, at that time I passed the PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam and moved totally to PMO (Project Management Office) department, in which I participate, my both experience (IT and Project management) to delivering and implementing projects using PMI (Project Management Institute) as well as the Sure Step methodology of Microsoft.
While I was developer, I got a lot of certification such as VC++, ADO.net, Axapta (Development, Finance) , Navision and also share point 2003 and 2007, so I participated in implementing our MS EPM (Microsoft Enterprise Project Management ), and I became responsible for transferring the knowledge to my colleagues for how to use it, and really this helped me gaining good experience with MS Project 2007 + EPM
Management Information System
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Information System Manager
Best Cheese Company for Dairy Products (BCC) - Lactalis International
November 2009 - November 2009
Information System Manager
- Handling the responsibility of managing all systems including ERP and other related business systems
- Handling the responsibility of administrating and controlling the company systems
- Handling the responsibility of securing the company systems
- Handling the responsibility of writing FRD for our projects and assist in solution selecting.
- Successfully implemented Dynamics AX09 (replacing OLD System )
- Successfully upgrading three AX4 implementations to AX09 system
- Successfully implemented Sales Force Automation Project
ERP Project Manager
March 2005 - December 2009
• E-Business Projects (SharePoint, Ultimus, Open Text)
1. Implementing Ultimus workflow and Open Text archiving solution for Al-Salam Aircraft (al Salam is a privately owned company with ownership group consisting of Boeing industrial technology and Saudi Arabian Airlines)
2. Implementing SharePoint and Ultimus , and Web Application for MOHE (Ministry of Higher Education - KSA)
3. Implementing Open Text for Al-Madina Co
• ERP Projects (MS Dynamics AX, MS Dynamics NA)
1. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX09 for FIPCO Co.
(Finance, Production, Sales, Purchase, Inventory Management , HR & Payroll)
2. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX09 for Al-Abd Latif Group
(Finance, Production ,SCM,HR& Payroll) + PDM add on from Porini + AX &AT
3. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX09 for AL-HARBI group two company (Al Harbi & SMG)
(Finance, Production ,SCM,HR& Payroll , Project)
4. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics Nav 5 (Al-Dawaa )
Responsible for implementing Navision 5 for Al-Dawaa pharmacies in El-Khber
The scope covered the following modules (Finance, SCM, RMS, CRM, HR) + Retail management System developed by Mega Tech, I used RIM methodology for this implementation.
5. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX4 (MacDonald’s)
(Finance, HR & Payroll ,SCM)
6. Upgrading from AX4 to AX09 (MacDonald’s)
7. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.00 (KAB) Arabian Ceramic Manufacturing Company
(Finance, Supply Chain, HR & Payroll, Manufacturing, and Sales & CRM)
8. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.00 (NAPAX) :
(Finance, HR & Payroll ,SCM, Production, BI)
9. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 (Yanbu Steel)
(Finance, HR & Payroll ,SCM, Production, Projects)
Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX2009(AlOthman 7 Companies (NADA, USG, IMCO, HO, Plastico, SAAF, UltraPak)
(Finance, HR & Payroll ,SCM, Production)
10. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 (Al-Fahhad)
(Finance, Projects, HR,SCM,HR & Payroll)
January 2003 - December 2004
• Holding the initial analysis meetings with the client in different business areas.
• Extracting analysis artifacts from meeting minute’s documents applying RUP modeling techniques. (Use cases, actors, glossary, requirements and business modeling documents)
• Write the system modeling in UML using Rational Rose tool.
• Defining the architecture and techniques used in the integration module between the enterprise solution portal and a third party product for learning and content management system (Centra Knowledge Server).
• Design the database of the school management system module (SMS).
• Developed the school management system using ASP. net and SQL Server 2000.
• Database administration, control schema consistency between team members and with the other teams’ schemas.
• Developed the workflow system using Ultimus
• Provide full technical support for Deployment/Migration
• Developed Database merging and migration from old database to new one.
August 2000 - January 2002
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more