From March 2014
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
• Contract Review
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows
and preliminary schedules.
• Prepare project organization and communication charts.
• Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log.
• Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
• Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database.
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and
for developing this attitude in others.
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact
Projects/ Business Development Coordinator
October 2012 - February 2014
• Ensuring that services provisions clearance is provided in time for structure.
• Ensuring that contract obligations are fulfilled.
• To provide technical advice to construction team.
• To oversee MEP service installation under civil contractor scope of works
• Close inspection for MEP contractor installation works.
• Carry out site walks and inspection for service installation, identifying poor quality elements and advise construction team and MEP Manager.
• Carry out inspection for MEP Contractor material along with QA/QC and Consultant.
• Ensure that MEP site instruction/NCR is closed out.
• To inspect concealed MEP service installation prior to closure of void /riser etc. in conjunction with --QA/QC and obtaining consultant sign off.
• Ensure that Company HSE policies are implemented at site in coordination with HSE department.
• Supporting the business development of the company in every way and ensuring its success in the long term.
Deputy Project Manager
Grid Qatar Project Management & Business Development Co. W.L.L
November 2011 - October 2012
Projects: HVAC System installation at Commercial Development- Al Merqab
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contracts; main and subcontracts.
• Assigning staff.
• Allocating resources.
• Assessing risk and its management.
• Coordinating the various components which contribute to the project as a whole to ensure they are being delivered on time.
• Ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Updating staff and keeping all interested parties in the project informed of progress and any issues which may arise.
May 2006 - September 2011
• Supporting the Tender Dept. in the Budgeting and Estimation.
• Assures project demands of materials are met according to the contractual terms.
• Establishing foreign and domestic suppliers
• Negotiating the lowest prices
• Administering online purchasing systems
• Acquiring materials and parts needed
• Structuring product contracts
• Placing orders and checking shipment
• Controlling departmental budgets
• Interviewing, hiring and overseeing staff
• Appraising products and services
• Subcontractors and Suppliers assessment
• Fulfill Projects; MEP, A/C&R/F, IT, and Telecom Departments’ needs of materials, equipment’s, and outsourcing as well.
• Company representative to the foreign chambers of commerce, such as the Italian, German, Cyprian, and the Ukrainian chambers of commerce.
• Responsible for searching for new opportunities and activities, and the related Topics such as marketing research, product promotion, end user determination.
• Implementing the ISO 9001:2002 procedures, and restructuring plan.
• Coordination between top management, and the financial, projects, tender, departments.
• Study of the budgetary cost for new projects
Worker's Hospital & Integrated Health Centre Mesaieed Project
The project involves construction of a 220 bed hospital comprising a ground floor and an additional floor.
There are 8 companies associated with this project:
Qualifications & Certifications
Faculty of Engineering