From March 2014
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
• Contract Review
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows
and preliminary schedules.
• Prepare project organization and communication charts.
• Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log.
• Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
• Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database.
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and
for developing this attitude in others.
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact
Projects/ Business Development Coordinator
October 2012 - February 2014
• Ensuring that services provisions clearance is provided in time for structure.
• Ensuring that contract obligations are fulfilled.
• To provide technical advice to construction team.
• To oversee MEP service installation under civil contractor scope of works
• Close inspection for MEP contractor installation works.
• Carry out site walks and inspection for service installation, identifying poor quality elements and advise construction team and MEP Manager.
• Carry out inspection for MEP Contractor material along with QA/QC and Consultant.
• Ensure that MEP site instruction/NCR is closed out.
• To inspect concealed MEP service installation prior to closure of void /riser etc. in conjunction with --QA/QC and obtaining consultant sign off.
• Ensure that Company HSE policies are implemented at site in coordination with HSE department.
• Supporting the business development of the company in every way and ensuring its success in the long term.
Deputy Project Manager
Grid Qatar Project Management & Business Development Co. W.L.L
November 2011 - October 2012
Projects: HVAC System installation at Commercial Development- Al Merqab
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contracts; main and subcontracts.
• Assigning staff.
• Allocating resources.
• Assessing risk and its management.
• Coordinating the various components which contribute to the project as a whole to ensure they are being delivered on time.
• Ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Updating staff and keeping all interested parties in the project informed of progress and any issues which may arise.
May 2006 - September 2011
• Supporting the Tender Dept. in the Budgeting and Estimation.
• Assures project demands of materials are met according to the contractual terms.
• Establishing foreign and domestic suppliers
• Negotiating the lowest prices
• Administering online purchasing systems
• Acquiring materials and parts needed
• Structuring product contracts
• Placing orders and checking shipment
• Controlling departmental budgets
• Interviewing, hiring and overseeing staff
• Appraising products and services
• Subcontractors and Suppliers assessment
• Fulfill Projects; MEP, A/C&R/F, IT, and Telecom Departments’ needs of materials, equipment’s, and outsourcing as well.
• Company representative to the foreign chambers of commerce, such as the Italian, German, Cyprian, and the Ukrainian chambers of commerce.
• Responsible for searching for new opportunities and activities, and the related Topics such as marketing research, product promotion, end user determination.
• Implementing the ISO 9001:2002 procedures, and restructuring plan.
• Coordination between top management, and the financial, projects, tender, departments.
• Study of the budgetary cost for new projects
Worker's Hospital & Integrated Health Centre Mesaieed Project
The project involves construction of a 220 bed hospital comprising a ground floor and an additional floor.
There are 8 companies associated with this project:
Qualifications & Certifications
Faculty of Engineering
Ameer el Shoaraa
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more