Management of post-traumatic soft tissue defects.
Acute and chronic burn care and management.
Management of post burn contractures and deformities.
Management of skin tumors.
Aesthetic surgeries: facial aesthetic surgery, Rhinoplasty, Face Lifting, Blepharoplasty, abdominoplasty, Brachioplasty, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting and liposuction.
Cosmetic Laser Center
From July 2011
Fractional CO2 Laser
Fellowship in Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
July 2008 - December 2008
Assiut University Hospitals
- 2000-2003: A resident in Plastic Surgery Department, Assiut University
Hospitals - Egypt
- 2003-2009: Assistant lecturer and Specialist of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery -
Assiut Faculty of Medicine - Egypt.
- From February 2009: Lecturer and Specialist of Plastic & Reconstructive
Surgery - Assiut Faculty of Medicine - Egypt.
V. Scientific Activities & Researches:
- Management of post-traumatic soft tissue defects.
- Microvascular free flap surgery.
- Acute and chronic burn care and management.
- Management of post burn contractures and deformities.
- Management of different types of congenital anomalies: facial and craniofacial
clefts, anomalies of the extremities and genitalia, and vascular malformations.
- Management of skin tumors.
- Aesthetic surgeries: facial aesthetic surgery, abdominoplasty and liposuction.
- Reconstructive microsurgery.
- Teaching the undergraduate medical students of Assiut and Al-Azhar
Universities the clinical skills of plastic and reconstructive surgery and burn
- Organizing and instructing of the regular postgraduate CME course of surgical
instruments, dressings and sutures.
•• Conferences & Workshops:
- Attendance of the annual winter and summer meetings of The Egyptian Society of
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
- Attendance of the Instructional experimental course of Microsurgery in Zagazig
university - Egypt in April 2005.
- Attendance of the "1st Multidisciplinary Reconstructive Microsurgery Workshop",
Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt.
- Attendance of the "3rd Meeting of the Plastic and Reconstructive Unit, Mansoura
University on Skin Resurfacing", Mansoura University, Egypt in December 2005.
- Attendance of the "4th Ain-Shams University Functional Septorhinoplasty Course",
Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt in March 2006.
2 CURRICULUM VITAE | Dr. M. Makboul, MD | web site: www.psc.com.eg
- Attendance of the course of...
Qualifications & Certifications
Incidence and Management of Hypospadias Fistula after Hypospadias Repair
The secondary school
The preparatory school
The primary school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more