Quality Assurance Manager
- Works in accordance with company policies, industry standard, legislation and directives from the Project Management Team.
- Provide technical QA advice to Project Management teams as well as contractors and lead investigation on QA related matters to resolve quality issues and incidents.
- Review QA related documentation submitted by EPC Contractors and their subcontractors, Consultants and update in the Quality Assurance system.
- Support PM Team in qualifying various manufacturers / contractors / consultants to meet Project requirements.
- Coordinate with EPC Contractors Procurement authorities and liaise with Third Party agencies to ensure all inspection / certification requirements are complied with.
- Attend all required meetings to ensure QA expectations and requirements are discussed and addressed with contractors and project team.
- Provides QA recommendations on Projects Activities which can have cost, schedule and safety implications for the Company.
- Keep abreast with industry Project QMS developments and suggest practical changes to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness of project QA/QC procedures.
- Liaise with outside agencies such as consultants, contractors, vendors and accreditation & certification bodies to assess QMS of the intended organization.
- Follow-up and closure of non-conformances based on implementation of appropriate corrective / preventive actions.
- Attend Project progress meetings with Contractors, Third Party Inspection Agencies.
- Participate in HAZOP, HAZID and identification of HSE Risks as the member of the Risk Assessment Team.
- Participate in PHSER (project Health, Safety Environment Review) as per BP guidelines
- Appraise Management about the Project Progress at regular Intervals (monthly / quarterly).
- Participate as the PM team Member in Punch Point identification and follow up for close out.
- Participated in Weighing of Well Head Jackets of weight ranging from 700 to 900 Tons.
- Participated in the Load out