Quality Assurance Manager
- Works in accordance with company policies, industry standard, legislation and directives from the Project Management Team.
- Provide technical QA advice to Project Management teams as well as contractors and lead investigation on QA related matters to resolve quality issues and incidents.
- Review QA related documentation submitted by EPC Contractors and their subcontractors, Consultants and update in the Quality Assurance system.
- Support PM Team in qualifying various manufacturers / contractors / consultants to meet Project requirements.
- Coordinate with EPC Contractors Procurement authorities and liaise with Third Party agencies to ensure all inspection / certification requirements are complied with.
- Attend all required meetings to ensure QA expectations and requirements are discussed and addressed with contractors and project team.
- Provides QA recommendations on Projects Activities which can have cost, schedule and safety implications for the Company.
- Keep abreast with industry Project QMS developments and suggest practical changes to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness of project QA/QC procedures.
- Liaise with outside agencies such as consultants, contractors, vendors and accreditation & certification bodies to assess QMS of the intended organization.
- Follow-up and closure of non-conformances based on implementation of appropriate corrective / preventive actions.
- Attend Project progress meetings with Contractors, Third Party Inspection Agencies.
- Participate in HAZOP, HAZID and identification of HSE Risks as the member of the Risk Assessment Team.
- Participate in PHSER (project Health, Safety Environment Review) as per BP guidelines
- Appraise Management about the Project Progress at regular Intervals (monthly / quarterly).
- Participate as the PM team Member in Punch Point identification and follow up for close out.
- Participated in Weighing of Well Head Jackets of weight ranging from 700 to 900 Tons.
- Participated in the Load out
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more