- Good Practicing and understanding of Project management tools and techniques (Finishing the PMI Project Management Diploma)
- Good understanding of Business and Service management (certified ITIL
and creating the necessary documentation for different process areas
- Acting as interface between business requests, product roadmap and development.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Responsible for using software Configuration Management CM tools (SVN) to create, manage, evaluate, and update baselines for work packages.
- Supervise and write the Validation and integration plans and execute it on test and real HW
- Plan ,design, administrate and Working with different Data Network Devices Switches(L2,L3) and routers , ppp ,wireless, DSL and Frame Relay (CCNP CISCO ID : csco11309808)
- Plan , design, administrate and Working with different Security Network Devices Firewall appliances (Cisco ASA,PIX,SQUAD), Penetration testing , vulnerability assessment
Certified CEH & Penetration-testing (ID:ECC971451).
- Plan , design, administrate and Working with different Voice Network Devices VOIP (ASTRISK, CISCO CUCM 7, SIPXECS, FXS/FXO gateways)
- Plan , design, administrate and Working Oracle database administration on LINUX and Windows
- Plan , design, administrate and Working Microsoft system administration(AD,DNS,DHCP,RAS...)
- Plan , design, administrate and Working the virtualization environments
(VMWARE ,Citrix server, Linux VM, Hyper V)
MCSE+S (Certified System Engineer Security Specialist)
MCPID : 3780199
- Plan , design, administrate and Working with different Operating system (Windows, LINUX)
- Plan , design, administrate and Working with issue tracking and subversion
Infrastructure Team Leader
Smart Card Applications Co
From August 2009
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• plan, design, administrate technologies required for project
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
• Minimizes exposure and risk on project
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
• Manages project budget
• Responsible for facilitating prioritizing and communicating functional and technical requirements of technical projects to the development team.
• Closely collaborate with customers, development and internal colleagues to meet the right requirements and managing different projects
• Act as interface between business requests, product roadmap and development.
Senior Network and systems engineer
SAMA the central bank in KSA
May 2007 - August 2009
Working on the infrastructure (OS, Software and Hardware devices)of Globe-soft costumer accounts (DU, ETISALAT, Modinel, AFIT military, SAMA the central bank in KSA)
MIS Mansoura information systems
May 2005 - May 2007
consultancy company as a system engineer and network engineer
- Microsoft Project 2003 & Mindjet
- Configuration Management Tools like (Tortoise, RapidSVN, KSVN)
- Cisco ASDM, CLI
- Oracle Administration Commands
- Linux Scripts
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Communications
Mansoura military school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more