- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Mohamed Farouk is a Project Manager with over 27 years of experience in the field of civil engineering, construction and project management on multidisciplinary design-build turnkey projects in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. Mr. Farouk has extensive experience in developing and implementing management programs to meet client and project requirements, aimed at all aspects of the project from concept through to commissioning.
Mr. Farouk is a professional engineer with extensive experience in management; prefeasibility and feasibility studies; front-end engineering design (FEED); basic design; detailed engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM); fabrication; erection; and proposal preparation (bidding) for major infrastructure, renewable energy, water treatment, hospitals, clean area for pharmaceutical production according to (cGMP) .and housing projects..
M. Farouk has an extensive project management experience of implementing and supporting project processes to ensure that project scope, specifications, schedule and cost, as well as corporate and client safety and quality requirements, are fully adhered to.
• Highly accomplished Professional Manager with years of solid proven experience in the successful completion of major construction projects both international and domestic. Expertise in but not limited to Power Plants, Petrochemical Plants, NGL Gas Plants, Refineries, Tank Farms, Sulfur Recovery Plants, Mine Sites, Compressor Stations and Pipelines & Metering stations.
• Results-oriented leader with proven success and in-depth business knowledge of all phases and types of construction projects and activities, including Owner Representative, EPCM, EPC, and direct-hire, other skill sets include total project control for schedule, cost, quality and safety.
• Extensive experiences in construction projects for designing, implementing and supporting project processes to ensure scope, schedule, cost, and quality are de
General Manager, EL SAFA for General contracting, EgypT 1996 – 2012
• Building no. 2 for the preparation of human insulin.VACSERA
• Supply and installation of refrigerators for keeping products.VACSERA
• Supply and installation of plant producing high purity water and steam WFI & CLEAN STEAM.VACSERA
• Supply and installation of water treatment unit resulting from the manufacture (killing system) of vaccines at Serum and Vaccine Authority.
• Supply and installation of Five Sub-Stations ( each one 2000 v) for five buildings at Serum and Vaccine Authority.
• Construction of building for small experimental animals at Serum and Vaccine Authority .VACSERA
• Some constructions at Holding Company for Biological Products and Vaccines. VACSERA
• Supply and installation of power plants for factories of the Holding Company for Biological Products and Vaccines. VACSERA
• Dental specialist hospital – medial complex .
• Supply and installation of Power supply plant for Hospital .
• Supply of filling machines (for food) for factories.
• Conference hall to capacity five hundred people 12 meters high and 100-bed hotel in 6th of October.
• Training building - Administrative Control Authority, Nasr City.
• Building of Administrative Control Authority, Luxor.
• Supply and installation infer a structure for Sulphoric Acid and Chemical Factory Fayom Egypt.
Project Manager, Fairoz Company for Trading Agencies, Egypt 1994 – 1996
• Central sterilization of 6 October hospital, EL Doki.
• Central sterilization of El-Doaah hospital for Awqaf ministry, Heliopolis.
• Central kitchen of El-Doaah hospital for Awqaf ministry, Heliopolis.
• Central sterilization of El-Doaah hospital for Health Insurance Authority, Sheben EL-Kom.
• Central sterilization of emergency hospital, El-Mansoura University.
Construction Manager, Nile Engineering Consulting Office, Egypt 1986 – 1994
• Design and supervision on construction of Sednawy hospital (300-beds) for Health Insurance Authority.
• Design and supervision on construction of Mabarrah Hospital (300-beds) for Health Insurance Authority, Port Said.
• Design and supervision on construction of Suez Hospital (300-beds) for Health Insurance Authority.
• Design and supervision on construction of 8 water treatment plant for industrial sewage of Sugar Factories. for. holding company for Sugar Egypt
• Design and supervision on construction of High way bridge over River Nile in Faraskoor (North Delta Egypt) Authority of Roads And Bridges Egypt.
• Design and supervision on construction of Summed no. 5 Tanks (100000 tons) in Sokhna for General Authority Of Petroleum in Egypt.
• Design and supervision on construction of no 40 Microwave Towers for communication covering from Giza(South Cairo) to Abu Sambl (south Aswan ) for National Authority Of Telecommunication (ARENTO ) Egypt .
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachler of civil engineering
AIN SHAMS UNIVERISTY