Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Fire fighting activities to handle the emergencies & all types of fires & gas leaks spills etc..
2. Direct Supervisor for the Competency Based Training –CBT for UAE nationals joined the Fire Section and assigned to me by the top management of Abu Dhabi Refinery Division Manager and reporting to the Fire Section Head.
3. Evaluate and prepare the daily –weekly- monthly reports for the firemen Devlopees (UAE Nationals) training conducted by me on Fire Practical & Theoretical Approaches in the Refinery Fire Training Ground & Fire Station / Safety Training Room.
4. Handling the position of Day Fire Supervisor for all activities related to fire shifts crew (78 fireman ) by recognize the jobs schedule – shifts pattern – annual leaves – training requirement- raising fire equipment work orders for repairs by using Maximo System & co-ordination with Maintenance Departments to fulfils the orders.
5. Prepare The Annual Operating Budget for the fire section head and report it to the fire section head for review it with Safety & Fire Dept. Manager and gets Final Approval .
6. Prepare The Purchasing Request for the fire equipment through our Maximo system (PR) and provide the technical evaluation for all the equipments and follow up the procedures to finalize the purchasing orders.
7. Conduct The Fire Crew Recruitment Interviews on behalf of our Fire Section Head in TAKREER –Head Office as a member of the recruitment committee.
8. Evaluate The Fire Fighters CVs (For New Recruitments) on technical basis and submit the final report to The Fire Section head for proceeding on the recruitment procedures.
9. Member Of Sas Alnakhal Island Mutual Aid Committee ( location of Abu Dhabi Refinery ) and co-ordinate with UAE critical Infrastructure National Authority & Civil Defense – Arabian Power Company – Armed Force for all Mock Drills and meetings for emergency preparations and stand- by duties .
10. Recognize the plans and nominations of all fire crew
Secretary for the Director of the council -July
Khartoum -Administration Division
3. Gen. Directorate Of High Council Of Civil Defense.- Emergency Control Room - as Secretary for the Director of the council -July 1997- August. 1998.
Khartoum State Civil Defense -Admin. & Operations Officer - August
Div. & Emergency Control
for fighting of the disasters & floods in Sudan during August. 1998.
5. Khartoum State Civil Defense -Admin. & Operations Officer - August. 1998- Jan. 1999.
6. Civil Defense Of Civil Aviation- Khartoum Airport- Feb. 1999- Sept. 2000- Until Ire signed on 06/09/2000.
7. I participated in various Central Operations Rooms Of Disasters & fairs of civil defense activities in my country.
8. Translations of some activities of civil defense. In High Council of Civil Def. & Civil Aviation Khartoum - English to Arabic & vise versa.
► UNITED ARAB EMIRATES:
ABU DHABI NATIONAL OIL COMPANY -ADNOC
ABU DHABI POLYMERS COMPANY-(Borouge)
•Joined (Direct Hire -grade- 07) in Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. (Borouge) one of Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (ADNOC) companies group. & First petrochemical plant in UAE-AL-Ruwais Industrial Area (Established in 2001) I participated in pre-commissioning as Fire Fighter in HSE Division in 09/06/2001 and my service ended on 29/12/2004 due to the redundancy of my position by Nationalization policy adopted by our company
1. Duties & Responsibilities:
•1 Fire fighting activities to handle emergencies & all types of fires & gas leaks spills etc..
•2 Safety activities to provide safety of employees & property.
•3 Control Room Operator for detecting of fire & gas system.
•4 Conduct monthly training for employees (ERT members) on fire fighting skills.
•5 Maintenance and inspection of fire equipment (Extinguishers -Hydrants-Fire points-Breathing apparatus) monthly basis.
•6 Fireman watches duty during stand -by and shut down activity in plant.
•7 Worked as Acting Shift Supervisor during (Supervisor in his annual leave-sick leaves etc)
2. Internal Plant Safety Courses:
1. Plant Awareness course.
2. PPE (Personal Protective Equipments) Course.
3. Breathing Apparatus Course. (MSA)
4. First Aid Course (CPR).
5. Drills & exercises of fire fighting.
6. Chemical Spillage Course.
7. TEAL Fire fighting Course (Cocatalist)
Qualifications & Certifications
NEBOSH- FIRE ADVANCED COURSES
The Fire Safety Engineering College
Institute in UAE
Information & Technology Training Center
(I.T.T.C ). (B) Byte Computer Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more