Incident Management Senior Specialist
Orange Business Services
From May 2007
- Shift leader and first level of escalation.
- Handling cases as per case excellence using Wan and LAN skills to provide advanced technical support.
- Participated in several projects inside the department and the team.
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the ticketing systems.
- Coordinate with all the necessary internal departments or vendors to achieve fault resolution within SLA.
- Provide updates to the customer as needed to meet performance objectives.
- Acting in various situations proactively where I was able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
Was assigned as deputy manager for 3 weeks with the below responsibilities:
- Handling complains received from customer and service managers
- Handling 2nd level of escalation, on call 24*7
- Performing weekly reports to upper management
- Attending service review calls with service managers
- Managing team availability over night and morning shifts
- Auditing team KPI's and agents performance
- Performed interview process for new comers including CV's filtering, personal interviews, evaluation tests
PBX Support Engineer
February 2006 - May 2007
- Supporting Alcatel 5500 PBX as first level Troubleshooting.
- Managing the PBX software according to customer needs and level of responsibility.
National Aviation Navigation Services Company
July 2005 - May 2007
Navigation Aids Engineer
July 2005 - February 2006
- Troubleshoot Different types of navigation aids devices.
- Support in new installation projects including traveling outside Cairo if necessary.
Medical Teleconference Project Support Engineer
April 2005 - July 2005
- Supporting and troubleshooting Medical Teleconference Project.
Otak for Trading and Contracting
March 2005 - April 2005
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer
potential in designated regions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Project Management Professional
Arab Academy for science and technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more