From April 2013
- Engineers Support in Surveillance activities (well reviews, work-over, etc):
* Update well annotations in wellNotes
* Update/maintain the VRR sheets
* Creating/maintaining patterns in OFM
* Capture well/pattern review action in wellsNotes
* Update Hall plot on monthly basis - xls sheets (field/per area)
* Maintain and Update pressure database
* Coordinate and track execution of Safah surveillance plan
- OFM Support:
* Creating/maintaining patterns and data
* Maintain well parameters and status in the master database
* Updating maps with faults/well laterals
* Customizing plots/reports and variables upon request
* Coordinate any possible enhancements with IT
- Safah Well Intervention Support:
* Provide Offset wells data for technical justifications
* Issue Technical Justifications for approvals
* Create PAR projects in OneOxy
* Track execution of Hoist & CTU activities
- Safah Reserve Support:
* Merak-PEEP set ups and readiness
* Ensure all production data for wells are up to date.
* Learn and coach others on PEEP functionality for DCA and data roll-up.
* Update the WF report on monthly basis. write periodical reports (e.g. Quarterly cost recovery report)
* Summarize daily morning reports in Production & Operation sheet.
Data Management Analyst
December 2010 - March 2013
• Project manager for SAFAH workover jobs in oneoxy
o Creating/updating task/following project progress.
o Coordinate the workover with S-RMT/cost estimator based on Hoist schedule.
• OFM focal point.
• BHP focal point for RMT (SAF/WL)
o Designing workflow for all BHP types.
o Capturing all BHP jobs in tracking system.
o Monitoring/instructing using of BHP tracking system
o Perform QA&QC on final data before locading into the data base.
• DATA management focal point for S-RMT
o Implementing a standard setup for well review.
o Prepare plan for well reviews based on the area.
o Creating custmized reports/plots/maps in OFM to be used during the review and daily work.
o review the patterns before the review In OFM (managing patterns memebers/allocation vactor)
o Report/resolve any missing data in OFM (Latterals/wells/station/location etc)
o Minitain VRR sheet.
o Capture actions during the review.
o Follow up with actions (generate action report based on the area).
o Maintain Well Notes.
o Providing offset data.
o Preform and call out for falloff test analyises.
o Perform QC & QA on provided data based on the well proposal.
• Well Analysis
• Responsible for generating Several Reports.
o Gas Untilization report.
o Water flood report.
o Weekly KPI.
o Statistical RMT (SAF/WL/GAS) monthly report.
o Surveillance S-RAMT report.
o Production reports (well contribution/reserve/etc)
• Improving well profile by enhancing well profile in master data base.
o Collecting netpay data for SAF wells.
o Collecting zone contribution from PLT job.
o Collection permeability data.
o Coordinate with other team for any missing data.
June 2009 - May 2010
Project worked on:
July 2008 - December 2008
* Working as a member of software development, section project team handling requirement study phase, analysis and design phase.
* Creating awareness among end users about different software solution to streamline smooth implementation and post implementation phase for success of the project.
* Provide support facility to the end users and the relevant department for any problems or queries related to the project/solution assigned to him.
* Evaluate technical and business requirement in tender evaluation phase in the formulated team,
* Create user and operation documentation for given project\solution.
* Conduct workshops and training programs, materials and guidelines for the Ministry staff related IT & KPI's.
● Nationality application system (Role: Solution Team member, IT support & Trainer).
● Library system (Role: Team Leader & Trainer).
● Wilayat Marriage permit Entry system (Role: Team Leader & Trainer).
● Email Solution- SharePoint 2007 (Role: Solution Team Member and Trainer).
* Collect figures from different department and other government entities.
* Retrieve information from different sources such as surveys, annual book, etc.
* Analyze collected information and establish a proposal to bring improvements.
* Compiling data and report in order to generate statistics internal and external for the perusal of higher management.
* Working towards releasing the Ministry's statistics on website and issued publications.
DSO (Data Service Office) Administrator
PE Data Management
August 2006 - July 2008
* Coordinate workload, process logs data and interpretation/analysis
* Perform Data QC of logging jobs data and load clean final log data/Image into RECALL
* Monitor & analyze performance of PDO contractors.
* Implement data tracking and maintain RECALL log database
* Evaluate current work flow and assess possible improvement to generate greater efficiency
* Implement new Data Management procedures on various data types, such as Pressure, Deviation Data, FMI/BHI
* Manage contractor-client relationship.
* Perform DSS analysis and reporting of all logging jobs using BusinessObjects
* Provide Ministry of Oil and Gas (MOG) with logging information - data trading
* Archive all restored Legacy log data
* Attend SQM sessions to report Contractor logging status (incoming, pending, completed)
* Deal with PP (Petrophysics) community to resolve log issues
* Test new features and scripts to be incorporated into RECALL and Logtrack
* Validate logging well information against corporate well database (RegeoNT)
* Update well database with new well information found from process logging program & notify suitable asset to initiate update process.
* Participate in PE Data Recovery Project
* Identify well files, document type and metadata
* Gather the missing hard/soft copies from various sources.
* Check for existing duplicates within the Corporate Document Management system, Livelink, and inventories them
* Generate required barcode as identification tags
* Verify legacy information against corporate database such as TD, longitude, latitude, well names, etc.
From August 2006
* Participate in Domain Migration Project
* Ensure data integrity.
* Ensure all systems are up and running.
* Resolve migration issues.
* Provide helpdesk support services
Research team leader
From June 2006
* Coordinate and lead research team
* Analyze acquired data
* Determine best banking customer service
* Propose banking customer service improvements
* Conduct customer survey for bank (HSBC, Bank Muscat).
Core Competencies & Professional Strenghts
Application Software Programming Languages Data Base Methodology Operating System
● OFM (v2010, v2012)
● OPENWELLS/OPEN WORKS
● WIMS (Well Integrity Management System)
● EDM (Engineer Data Management)
● Visual Basic 6.0
● Visual InterDev 6.0
● MS Office
● Schlumberger Toolbox (PDS Viewer, DLIS info View, LIS Certifier, DLIS/LAS Converter)
● Microsoft SharePoint 2005, 2007.
● MS Access 2000
● Oracle 9i
● MS SQL
● E-Business Concepts
● Log QC
● MS Windows 7
● MS Windows Vista
● MS Windows NT
● MS Windows XP
Qualifications & Certifications