Understanding the customer's needs; best mapping them to meet the requirements, with the best optimum cost minimizing solution is a skill I am growing.
SAP FICO Consultant
October 2011 - October 2011
1. Helping the business owners grasp what SAP is like through the Preparation Phase of the project implementation.
2. Playing a key part in the Business Blue Print Phase; where I was a part of the data gathering from both white, and blue collars, till the BBP was delivered.
3. Engaging in the SAP Audit for the delivered BBP.
4. Helping my employing company in assessing the available human resources; to choose the suitable Core Team Members to help later on in the users Level Four Training Phase.
5. Preparing the training schedule & subjects to cover list for training the FI-CO Core Team Members.
6. Giving training to the FI-CO Core Team Members.
7. Giving training to the FI-CO Key Users.
8. Gathering the required FI-CO Master Data, & updating them in their relevant templates.
9. Creating the Cost Centers & Profit Centers Standard Hierarchies for my company.
10. Participating in the Project Realization Phase.
11. Engaging in the SAP Audit for the realized solution, and gave amendments recommendations in the absence of a Cost Manager for my employing company in that post.
12. Participating in the Pre GO-LIVE Activities, and supporting the GO-LIVE Phase.
13. Planning for a new Cut-Over plan, and preparing for pre-upload activities.
• SAP Skills & Experiences
- SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5.
- Financial Accounting Module (Configuring & Hands on Experience with the sub-modules)
1. General Ledger Accounting (New GL.)
2. Accounts Receivable.
3. Accounts Payable.
4. Bank Accounting & Cash Journal.
5. Fixed Assets.
- Controlling Module (Configuring & Hands on Experience with the sub-modules)
1. Cost Element Accounting.
2. Cost Center Accounting.
3. Internal Orders.
4. Product Cost Controlling.
5. Profitability Analysis.
6. Profit Center Accounting.
- Creating Profitability Analysis Reports.
- Using Report Painter to customize Managerial Reports.
- Using SAP Query to derive customized reports as per business requirements.
- Activating and using SAP GuiXT to customize SAP...
Color Print House
July 2000 - August 2001
It was a summer time experience rather than a regular job -only in summer days- I joined a team of senior designers from Fine Arts College & helped them designing ads. outlets, brochures, catalogs, and books.
Qualifications & Certifications
Victory College Alexandria
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more