Human Resources Professional
Able to analyze information quickly and use it to make robust decisions. Able to gain commitment from different quarters in order to benefit the organisation.Expert in both HR and commercial issues, and takes a professional approach, able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organization. Focused on delivering best possible results for the organization, and shows determination, resourcefulness and a sense of purpose in achieving this. I have the courage and confidence to speak up and will challenge others even when met with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances. An inquisitive, open-minded type, who seeks out new ways to support the development of the organization,.
HR Assistant Manager
Nabeesa Trading Company
January 2010 - January 2013
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
• Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current.
• Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
• Reconciles the benefits statements.
• Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
• Conducts audits of various payrolls, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies for coupons as directed by HR Manager.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HR Management Trainee
January 2009 - January 2010
of Applied Studies
• meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues, Referring issues to senior HR staff Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers, Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers, Conducting inductions of new staff, Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review, Inputting into the monthly payroll, Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company