Hafhouf Mohamed Ikbel- HVAC Mechanical Engineer
I am a Master degree qualified engineer specializing in HVAC & Mechanical engineering. Most of my experience has been in the facilities and Oil & Gas, and water treatment industries, and also small scale power generation. I’m recently working as a facility maintenance manager at the U.S.Mission in Tunis; I had multiple assignments as HVAC mechanical engineer oil/gas field.
I am familiar with both US and IEC standards and codes of practices for the installation of electrical, mechanical, and rotating equipments in hazardous atmospheres.
Commissioning and Plant Start-ups
Commissioning activities carried out include;
o Instrument calibrations (flow, pressure, temperature, etc.)
o Loop package and hand-over documentation preparation
o Loop checking (PLC, DCS and Vendor Packages)
o Loop tuning (PLC & DCS)
o Panel checkouts (ESD, Fire & Gas, etc.)
o Vendor package check-out, start-up and acceptance
o Documentation auditing for Client acceptance
o Fault-finding and troubleshooting
o HVAC equipment acceptance on behalf of Client including:
Chilled water and condenser water piping systems
Duct and air-handling systems
Chiller(s) York. International, Carrier, Daikin Inc
Refrigeration Compressor/Condensing Unit(s)
Supply, Return, Relief and Exhaust Fans
Air handling units, and its electrical motors
o Systems performance evaluations.
I have experience in both performing these
Facility Maintenance Manager
U.S. Embassy Tunis, Tunisia
March 2003 - September 2013
• Management of different crews of maintenance technicians by scheduling their work in all the buildings and by monitoring their effectiveness.
• Provides inspections of the post's facilities and determines maintenance, repair and replacement program requirement for all HVAC systems and other major building system as generators, water treatment plant, fire alarm etc.
• Formulate funding requirements for the upcoming year and three future years for routine and special maintenance and repair projects.
• Supervision of contracted work on HVAC, electrical and mechanical work of the construction site of the Embassy recreation center, by the review of the submittals and drawings through the field construction.
HVAC Mechanical Engineer
P.S.I Petrol Services Industrial Tunis, Tunisia
March 2003 - September 2008
(Special missions, Different locations)
• Supervision of different work teams on the maintenance of the HVAC, electrical systems on platforms, such as compressor, chillers etc
• Management of the control systems on HVAC and fire alarm system on gas and petroleum plants.
• Supervision of the contracted work on all the mechanical and rotating systems on the platform.
• Commissioning and start up of all the HVAC equipment in the on-shore and off-shore plants.
• Coordination of the construction and commissioning teams on various works front and start-up phases.
• Conduct weekly safety meeting to improve all the safety issues on plant.
Qualifications & Certifications
Energetic and low temperature institute of Odessa
mathematics and sciences
Technological preparatory for high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more