- Full time
- Part time
- One time
The greatest achievement in my whole lifetime career,
Where, I was the head of one of the “Official Sponsors” of host nation for the worlds 2nd largest sporting event – 15th Asian Games – Doha 2006
United Mineral Water
August 2012 - October 2013
Manufacturer, Distributor & Exporter of "Sidra" brand bottled drinking water in the
State of Qatar
Position General Manager
From the concept to finish, designing of the label and the bottles including sourcing of all machineries, raw materials and recruiting of all employees and training and preparing to launch the brand while preparing the market and the budgets, also arranged the exports of the products to Bahrain, I have the best experience in setting up a factory and managing of the business to its success.
United Marketing W.L.L
November 2010 - August 2012
that has set up various industries and joint venture businesses
Position Managing Director
To prepare and to establish a mineral water bottling company from the concept to finish and management thereof until the factory is sold, project successfully completed in August 2012, and took over the general management of the company United Mineral Water.
Khazan Qatar - www.khazanqatar.com
May 2007 - October 2010
Conserved Foodstuffs Distributing Company W. L. L
The Most outstanding FMCG company in Qatar.
Manufacturer, Importer, Exporter and distributors
Position Marketing Manager
* To lead the Khazan Qatar marketing team effectively to meet the aims of the company
* To prepare and manage the marketing budgets for Qatar
* Deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget
* Directing the marketing team where budgets are devolved
* To manage the overall media relations for Khazan Qatar
* To create a highly effective relationship between the company, suppliers and the market
* To direct and manage the marketing team on the market survey, analysis of competitors and implementing of strategic plans to maintain the highest standard and the sales volume generating for budget plan
* Visiting various annual Trade/exhibitions to source new product line to company product portfolio
* Preparing and participating in Trade/exhibitions for the company in Qatar, South Africa & Iraq.
New product Developed and Launched for the company
* Dana Pure Mineral Water - Produced by Khazan Qatar
* Khazan Halal Frozen Meat Products Range - Khazan Products 45 Sku
* Khazan Halal Chilled Meat Products Range - Khazan Products 45 Sku
* Khazan Rice 5 varieties - India & Pakistan origin
* Khazan Red Split Lentils - Nepal origin
* Martens Non alcoholic malt beverage - Belgium
* Rocchetta Natural Still Mineral Water - Italy
* Uliveto Natural Mineral Water - Lightly Effervescent - Italy
* Brio Blu Sparkling Water -Italy
* Cool up Drinks - U. A. E.
* Hada Mineral Water - K. S. A.
* Jefi Fruit & Jelly Drinks - Malaysia
* Faragello Fruit drinks - Egypt
Launched Aqua Cola and the range in Iraq, Gambia, 10 East African countries, South Africa, Mozambique including all GCC countries
Has represented KHAZAN QATAR on the special invitation by the Thailand Ministry of Trade & Foreign Affair "Qatar Food Business Delegation" to Bangkok - Thailand
The Turnover of the company increased by...
Brand Development Manager
* To prepare the market to position the brand with all major retailers & HORECA
* Arrange all activities and coordinate with the Doha 2006 Asian Games committee
* Arrange official passes, VIP passes and hotel bookings including all logistic activates
* Prepare/design and sign agreements with contractors for showcase in various locations
* Managing the Brand Development Team and the Sales Team
* Preparing the sales forecast/targets including all promotional activities
* Prepare the order by analyzing the sales forecast and delivery time with shipping
* Plan and coordinate with the events management companies for participation
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Corporation
February 2006 - April 2007
One of the "Official Sponsors" of the 15th Asian Games in Doha 2006
Al Jadeed Trading Company W. L. L - Qatar - Local Distributor
Gulf International Enterprises
January 2005 - January 2006
One of the leading Importer & Distributor of FMCG
Agencies: 3Horses & Oranjeboom non-alcoholic beer, Vigor Power energy drink, Frozen Meat products from Brazil, Australia and India, dry goods from various countries.
Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
* In charge of the total Sales and the Marketing team.
* Developing new accounts for the existing brands and launching of new products.
* Training of the Sales and the Marketing team.
* Preparing and listing the company products with all Key Accounts and Horeca.
* Preparing and arranging all advertisements & other outdoor commercials.
* Launched the Vigor Power Energy Drinks in Qatar & organized various sporting events.
Qatar National Import & Export Company
February 2003 - December 2004
Leading Import, Export & Distributor of FMCG
Agencies: Al Safi dairy, Gulfa Natural Spring Water, Sadia chicken & Frozen Meat products, Americana Chilled and Frozen Meat Products, Hilal & Radwa Frozen Chicken, Lurpak Butter & Ghee, Regal Picon Cheese, Zwan Luncheon, & various other brands.
Position: Head of Merchandising
❑ Preparing and Meeting to arrange company product launch with all Key Customers.
❑ Preparing /planning of all display agreements with all Key Accounts.
❑ Training the existing and the new team of Merchandisers.
❑ To arrange Merchandiser's work schedule.
❑ Preparing of their vacation schedule.
Business Development Manager
United Marketing W.L.L
August 2002 - January 2003
❑ To develop the existing business and to bring in new business.
❑ Opened the first Arabian Fast Food Outlet. Tom Tom Restaurant
❑ Arranged the Zam Zam Cola agency to Qatar by preparing the distribution plan.
❑ Identify potential opportunities and further discuss with key decision makers and attend business meetings.
❑ Research and advice on specific actions to be introduced to promote and to penetrate the market.
Worked for Rayyan Mineral Water Company as a Marketing Supervisor for 7 months - Part time
Arranged the Geographical Sale Bus Route and All Marketing Activities,
Arranged New Key Accounts with listing of the products and trained the Sales and the Marketing team with their respective assignments, prepared the Exclusive agreement for the Conventional Trade to penetrate the market, prepared the credit application and the chiller agreement.
Sales Executive - Key Accounts & Events
Coca-Cola Gulf, Qatar
April 1997 - July 2002
World's Leading Manufacturers & Distributors of Carbonated Beverage's,
Position: Sales Executive - Key Accounts & Events
❑ Promoting and selling of Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola branded products in the Qatar market.
❑ Participating in all promotions held by Coca-Cola to achieve the monthly/yearly sales target.
❑ Supervision of sales promotional activities to promote sales.
❑ Devising implementing strategy plans for effective sales.
❑ Launching of Play Energy Drink & ARWA Bottled water in the Key Accounts & Horica.
❑ Events handled on behalf of Coca-Cola - Qatar Masters Golf, WTO Conference, & Islamic Conference.
M/s. Al Sulaiman Inter-market Company Ltd
January 1993 - December 1996
Manufacturer, distributors and owners of parlors' of Ice Cream under the brand name CRÈME DE 'LA CRÈME, Also the importers of Big Green Vacum Cleaners, major Iron and various Electrical items, Cookies and Beverages from USA and GCC countries and also distributors for Martinelli's Apple Juice.
I have also set up an Arabic ice cream production plant and arranged the distribution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
❑ In-charge of all aspects of operations pertaining to production, retail and wholesale of Crème de la Crème Ice Cream.
❑ Identifying new product line, which may be imported by the company to achieve more profitability and a larger market share,
❑ Feasibility studies and market research to achieve the above objectives.
❑ Devising and implementing market strategies to promote sales.
❑ Locating and setting up new branches and developing a new system for inventory control, cash control and operational policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability for the company.
❑ Marketing of Catering and Electrical Products imported by the company from U.S.A., U.K. and GCC countries to wholesale dealers and catering companies.
❑ Meeting with Senior Executives of local companies and developing a wholesale and retail supply network for the products that are imported by the company.
Representative - In Sri Lanka
M/s. Raja Chulan Dan Rakan SDN BHD
February 1991 - December 1992
❑ Promoting Generator Sets and Spare Parts of Western Origin for Benno H. Tiaden. (Atlanta Generators).
❑ Promoting Industrial Chemicals, Fragrance and Food Flavors for Raja Chulan Dan Rakan SDN BHD.
Public Communication Centre
December 1987 - January 1991