I had worked for Serco team member at the SERCO detention centre Melbourne. I would like to apply for the position as I know that I can handle the responsibilities to the best of my ability. I had been working at the centre since August2012 teaching minors Mathematics and science
I am patient, with excellent interpersonal skills, have good decision making ability and have the will to work. I speak fluent Arabic and I had on a number of occasions assisted in interpreting for the clients at the centre. I am committed, faithful and sincere to my profession. I can assure you that as a SERCO employee I shall not keep any stone unturned. I feel that I am part of the team at SERCO.
I have the following skills to contribute:
• Communicate effectively in the security industry.
• Maintain workplace safety.
• Work as part of a team.
• Provide security services to customer.
• Provide first aid
• Response to security risk situation
• Monitor and control individual and crowd behavior
• Operate basic security equipment
• Manage conflict through negotiation,
• Use communication systems
I hope you find them of some worth and give me a chance to prove myself by offering my service to you.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more