Being able to teach both physics and applied physics to secondary, foundation and degree students, especially in the field of photonics and optoelectronics, material science, radiation, biophysics, computational physics, measurement techniques, and intrumentation.
Rumah Tunas Harapan Darul Hilmi, Kuala Terengganu
March 2012 - June 2012
A volunteer work as an English and Science tutor in the orphanage specially for PMR and SPM 2012 candidates.
Malaysian Nuclear Agency
May 2011 - July 2011
1. Involving in a research project entitled "Malaysian Filmless Diagnostic Radiography Device
2. Involving in a research project entitled "Thickness Gauge" or also known as Lead Equivalence Thickness Test
3. Providing Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) towards medical imaging equipment at hospitals and clinics such as CT Scan, X-ray, and C-Arm
4. Providing diagnostic radiography services
5. Serving calibration towards medical imaging instruments such as sensitometer and densitometer
6. Providing lead equivalence test at newly-built radioactive/x-ray room.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Science (Applied Physics)
University of Malaya
Bachelor of Applied Science (Electronic Physics and Instrumentation)
Malaysia University of Terengganu
Matriculation of Physical Science
Malacca Matriculation College
SMK Tan Sri Syed Jaafar Albar
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more