- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Safety & Security Manager
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & SPA, Langkawi.
January 2012 - January 2013
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & SPA, Langkawi – Safety & Security Manager.
-Successfully re-established and advised safety and security system and requirement for the resort.
-Trained ERT member on Fire and Evacuation Drill.
-Re-established Occupational Safety & Health Committee Member for the resort and appointed as a Chairman.
-Organized Fire Fighting Team for the resort and participate in LTA Security Council Fire Fighting Competition 2012.
-Attending a Langkawi Tourism Association (LTA) Security Council Monthly Meeting on behalf of General Manager.
-Successful assisting the resort in Domestic Enquiry as an Investigation Officer and company’s witness.
-Assigned to operation and report direct to General Manager.
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
January 2010 - June 2010
-Assigned to Operation and report direct to Director of Safety & Security Manager.
Asst. Safety & Security Manager
Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort & Spa.
December 2010 - November 2011
-Assigned to Operation and report direct to Safety & Security Manager.
Pantai Cenang Volunteer Fire Brigade & Rescue Team, Langkawi.
June 2009 - June 2011
Founder and appointed as a Chairman of the Association.
Chief Security Officer
Underwater World Langkawi
January 2008 - November 2009
(Underwater World Langkawi - Chief Security Officer)
- Successfully organized / established a new Security
Department (In-house) / man power and recruited / trained 21
In-House Security personnel to join the Security Department of
Underwater World Langkawi.
- Appointed as Safety and Health Officer (OSH) Officer for
Underwater World Langkawi Sdn Bhd and responsible for
-Established / organize Emergency Response Team (ERT) for
Underwater World Langkawi.
- Successfully re-established / advised security system and
Alarm system for the building of the Underwater World
Royal Malaysian Police Force
December 1969 - June 2007
Royal Malaysian Police Force (PDRM)
- Communications Branch First Grader Wireless Telegraphic
- Special Branch Detective (SB) –TCO Penang International
Airport / District Taiping Police H.Q – 1976 to 1981).
- CID - Bukit Aman – 1989 to 1990.
- PEACE KKEEPER in United Nation Mission in Cambodia
(UNTAC) as an Operation and Investigation Officer Phnom Phen
District II – 1992 to 1993
- ASSISTANCE INVESTIGATION OFFIER (A.I.O) Langkawi –1990 -2000.
- SUPERVISOR of Langkawi Police District Crime Prevention
Unit –2000 to 2005.
-SUPERVISOR of Operation and Crime Prevention Unit of
Kuah Police Station – 2005 to June 2007 (retired from the force).
- Understanding and pass all of the Malaysian Lower Law
Examination (Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Police
- Establishing communication during operation,
- Reporting field operation activities.
- Experience in dealing with public inquiries and conducting
an investigation and intelligence with the criminals.
- Experience in working with various foreign countries Police
and Culture with United Nation Police mission in Cambodia.
- Experience in handling critical situation.
- Attending and understanding in Malaysian Court of Law’s Procedure.
- Received 3 Certificate of Appreciation from the Malaysian Inspector General of Police (IGP) and 8 from State Chief Police Officer (CPO) and OCPDs.
- Awarded a Medal ‘The United Nation Medal’ from Police Commissioner in recognition of the service with the United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC)
- Awarded a Medal ‘Pingat Pertubuhan Bangsa-Bangsa Bersatu’ from Malaysian Royal Malaysia Police from Malaysian Government by Inspector General Of Police (IGP).
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more