- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Safety & Security Manager
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & SPA, Langkawi.
January 2012 - January 2013
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & SPA, Langkawi – Safety & Security Manager.
-Successfully re-established and advised safety and security system and requirement for the resort.
-Trained ERT member on Fire and Evacuation Drill.
-Re-established Occupational Safety & Health Committee Member for the resort and appointed as a Chairman.
-Organized Fire Fighting Team for the resort and participate in LTA Security Council Fire Fighting Competition 2012.
-Attending a Langkawi Tourism Association (LTA) Security Council Monthly Meeting on behalf of General Manager.
-Successful assisting the resort in Domestic Enquiry as an Investigation Officer and company’s witness.
-Assigned to operation and report direct to General Manager.
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
January 2010 - June 2010
-Assigned to Operation and report direct to Director of Safety & Security Manager.
Asst. Safety & Security Manager
Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort & Spa.
December 2010 - November 2011
-Assigned to Operation and report direct to Safety & Security Manager.
Pantai Cenang Volunteer Fire Brigade & Rescue Team, Langkawi.
June 2009 - June 2011
Founder and appointed as a Chairman of the Association.
Chief Security Officer
Underwater World Langkawi
January 2008 - November 2009
(Underwater World Langkawi - Chief Security Officer)
- Successfully organized / established a new Security
Department (In-house) / man power and recruited / trained 21
In-House Security personnel to join the Security Department of
Underwater World Langkawi.
- Appointed as Safety and Health Officer (OSH) Officer for
Underwater World Langkawi Sdn Bhd and responsible for
-Established / organize Emergency Response Team (ERT) for
Underwater World Langkawi.
- Successfully re-established / advised security system and
Alarm system for the building of the Underwater World
Royal Malaysian Police Force
December 1969 - June 2007
Royal Malaysian Police Force (PDRM)
- Communications Branch First Grader Wireless Telegraphic
- Special Branch Detective (SB) –TCO Penang International
Airport / District Taiping Police H.Q – 1976 to 1981).
- CID - Bukit Aman – 1989 to 1990.
- PEACE KKEEPER in United Nation Mission in Cambodia
(UNTAC) as an Operation and Investigation Officer Phnom Phen
District II – 1992 to 1993
- ASSISTANCE INVESTIGATION OFFIER (A.I.O) Langkawi –1990 -2000.
- SUPERVISOR of Langkawi Police District Crime Prevention
Unit –2000 to 2005.
-SUPERVISOR of Operation and Crime Prevention Unit of
Kuah Police Station – 2005 to June 2007 (retired from the force).
- Understanding and pass all of the Malaysian Lower Law
Examination (Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Police
- Establishing communication during operation,
- Reporting field operation activities.
- Experience in dealing with public inquiries and conducting
an investigation and intelligence with the criminals.
- Experience in working with various foreign countries Police
and Culture with United Nation Police mission in Cambodia.
- Experience in handling critical situation.
- Attending and understanding in Malaysian Court of Law’s Procedure.
- Received 3 Certificate of Appreciation from the Malaysian Inspector General of Police (IGP) and 8 from State Chief Police Officer (CPO) and OCPDs.
- Awarded a Medal ‘The United Nation Medal’ from Police Commissioner in recognition of the service with the United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC)
- Awarded a Medal ‘Pingat Pertubuhan Bangsa-Bangsa Bersatu’ from Malaysian Royal Malaysia Police from Malaysian Government by Inspector General Of Police (IGP).