Fifteen years of experience in Procurement, Sales, Handling and Installation of Medical Equipment and Hospital Supplies. Specialties include Endoscopic Instruments, as well as, Home care
Respiratory Units, Oxygen therapy and sleep apnea diagnostic
As a result of my leadership, sleep apnea products were introduced
to the National Market for the first time in 1994.
Volunteered in several non-profit organization helping community by
Providing assistance to meet their basic needs
Direct Service Team
From October 2013
Canadian Red Cross , Supervisor in Direct Service Team and Logistics team
Canadian Red Cross
From March 2011
with logistics- DM team, deployed for
Various positions in and outside the province
October 2011 - December 2011
Marketing Manager Head of Dept
April 2009 - April 2011
CIMG is the leading provider of Medical & Industrial Gases and respiratory Home Care in the Middle East and Lebanon.
Marketing Manager Head of Dept.
• Led sales operations, developed strategies and goals for CIMG Medical Home Care division.
• Directed daily operations of sales and logistics to provide 24 hours patient care service to hospitals and medical practitioners nationally.
• Our brands include the following: Covidien- Purittan Bennett, Philips- Respironics, Devilbiss and Nonin.
Assistant Product Manager for Covidien- Puritan Bennett
DIMA Health Care
March 2004 - April 2009
• Led a nationwide product launch for homecare respiratory units, oxygen therapy and sleep apnea diagnostic equipment including a market follow-up study.
• Provided technical expertise and support to Doctors, as well as, assistance for homecare patients.
THE UNICORN S.A.L. - Medical Supplies and Equipment
April 2003 - February 2004
Implemented a successful sales and marketing strategy for STRYKER laparoscopic instruments and equipment.
• Provided technical support to doctors and in some cases supported equipment usage during surgery.
• Distribution agent for Orthopedic and Endoscopic products.
September 1999 - November 2002
Operations & Maintenance of Hospitals
SAMAMA Co. is a large Saudi Arabian based company and part of the Samama Group procured by the Royal Commission for large scale Hospital projects in the middle-east.
• Oversaw procurement activities including purchasing and distribution of materials, equipment and supplies for the Facility Engineering department and the Bio-Medical Engineering department.
• Evaluated vendor quotations to ensure quality, best price and deliverables.
Medical Engineering & Supplies Co
August 1993 - June 1999
MEDEL is a leader in the supply, installation and maintenance of medical equipment and hospital supplies.
• Sales representative and specialist for installation and operation of Karl Storz endoscopic instruments and equipment.
• Led the Product launch for Resmed home care respiratory equipment systems and provided follow-up support services to doctors and patients in Lebanon.
Qualifications & Certifications
(OSLT) Algonquin College
LUC Lebanese Universal College