Claim you profile
Greenwich Money Advice Service (GMAS)
From June 2013
• Managing telephone and online enquiries
• Assessment of client enquiries and booking appointment with specialist advisors.
• Liasing with clients through various means to resolve issues.
• Creating andUpdating clients records through the CASE System.
• General Money and Benefits advice
Human Resource Administrator
October 2012 - January 2013
• Updating employee records on database
• Providing support and advice on HR issues by emails, phones and in person
• Assisting the HR manager with pay roll issues
• Reviewing training needs requested by line managers and booking employees on training programs.
• Supporting the Training manager with the task of employee development
• Delivering short trainings and induction to new employees
• Updating Employee records after training and sending out certificates
• Booking and preparing training rooms and IT rooms for training purposes
• Assisting with Selection Recruitment and Induction.
Serco Docklands Light Rail
July 2012 - September 2012
Olympic Travel Ambassador
• Meeting, greeting and responding to customer travel queries
• Assisting customers in planning travel in and around London
• Decongesting station platforms and maintaining Health and Safety procedure
Personal Development-Morgan Stanley Investment Bank
From April 2012
Mentee (Mentoring Scheme)
• Induction and Gaining Skills needed in the Business Environment
• Developing skills in Human Resource Management
• Learning appropriate Work Culture and Ethics
• Preparing for Interviews.
Volunteer Event Assistant
Alexander McLeod School
From January 2007
• Engaging children in the Book club and interpreting stories in other language
• Assisting in planning and helping out on School trips
• Researching places to be visited on School trips
Fashion Fair Cosmetics
November 1998 - December 2006
Based at Fashion Fair Cosmetics retail stores in Central London and my roles included:
• Managing of business accounts
• Consulting with clients to determine their personal needs
• Demonstrating product systems and product training
• Networking with clients and Make up companies
School Office Assistant
College of North West London
November 1993 - November 1998
• Telephone enquiries, Filing and general Administrative duties
• Ordered stock such as toiletries and stationery for the general office
• Assisted with admission queries and despatched information packs.
• Event planning and setting rooms for conferences, annual meetings, union meeting
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource Management
University of East London
Debis Computer Professional Institute
Oregun High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more