I will graduate as a PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Wisconsin-Madison in June 2014. Looking for a job of Software Engineer or Hardware Engineer.
• Proficient in C/C++, MATLAB, and VB .NET, for everyday use in research.
• Experience in Assembly, Fortran, VTK/OpenGL, MySQL, HTML, R, ASP .NET, C#, and Java.
• Embedded-system programming by Assembly, C, and LabVIEW.
• Windows programming by Visual Studio .NET and Windows API.
• Skilled in parallel programming, by OpenMP and Pthreads.
• Familiar with data structure and algorithms.
University of Hamburg
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Developed a multi-channel temperature monitoring system, based on the mixed-signal embedded design, which reduces the cost of systematic deployment, manufacture and maintenance, for China Netcom, 2008.
Simulation of Nanoantenna
• Research on optical/THz nanoantennas (based on carbon nanotubes and noble metals), useful in THz imaging, local power enhancement for photodetection, and biomedical sensing, in UW-Madison, 2010-2011.
• System-level design for application: ‘cell-radar’ and in-vivo sensor/actuator network, 2011.
Modeling of Nonlinear Optical Material
Research on the third-order nonlinear optical waveguide material and property characterization of coordination compounds used for all-optical switching, for the bachelor thesis, in Shandong University, 2009.
Independent Software Development
Developed Medicmagics (PC-based medical image analysis software system with improved 3D volume-rendering algorithms) and Mathemagics (optimization software with a new comprehensive algorithm for high order equations) independently, with copyright certificates issued by the State Copyright Office of China, over 60,000 lines of VB code, 2006-2008.
Simulation & Design for NEMS
Research on nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) based on nanopillars and organic-molecular junctions for energy harvesting of RF and THz radiations, UW-Madison, 2012-2014.