- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Junior Network Controller
Department of Social Welfare and Development
May 2011 - May 2012
• Provide technical IT support
• Repair and maintenance on a daily basis.
• Network infrastructure support (cabling of offices, connectivity, voices over Internet Protocol (VolP) Telephone system support.
• Upgrading hardware and software, as well as doing new PC installations.
• Assist end-users with data recovery and backup processes.
• Ensure end-user connectivity to the network.
• Advice on purchasing of all ICT equipment in accordance with the Provincial and Departmental Policies and standards, and compliance to applicable SITA tenders.
• Disposing of outdated Information Technology Asset and Infrastructure in line with the Departmental Asset Management Policy and Procedure Manual.
• ICT asset management.
• Train and support end users on applications, procedures and policies. Provide administrative support to the supervisor.
• Management of personnel and budget.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more