Social Media Marketing
- Graduated in Management with a specialization in Sustainable Marketing, I use to work in team to come up with the best idea and strategy.
- I was in charge of developing the communication and sales strategy ( network, geo-marketing, marketing tools) in a Decathlon firm in Paris, to improve the net result of 5%.
- I spend 6 month in Prague, working for ACCOR customer service. I was in charge of loyalty program customer satisfaction and internal communication. Stressfulness, ability to handle several issues at the same time, and a real sense of service are the qualities I improved during this experience.
- For 5 years, I managed a teenager group, showing them the best way to develop their skills, to know themselves and being able to cope in Nature, Life ( Scouts).
- I went in Lourdes (south of France) to help disable people to wash themselves, to move, to travel.
- I'm reading the Quran, to learn arabic language and understand better Middle East culture.
February 2011 - September 2011
Tiffany and CO
July 2009 - August 2009
Qualifications & Certifications
Management, specialization in Sustainable Marketing
Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more