Social Media Marketing
- Graduated in Management with a specialization in Sustainable Marketing, I use to work in team to come up with the best idea and strategy.
- I was in charge of developing the communication and sales strategy ( network, geo-marketing, marketing tools) in a Decathlon firm in Paris, to improve the net result of 5%.
- I spend 6 month in Prague, working for ACCOR customer service. I was in charge of loyalty program customer satisfaction and internal communication. Stressfulness, ability to handle several issues at the same time, and a real sense of service are the qualities I improved during this experience.
- For 5 years, I managed a teenager group, showing them the best way to develop their skills, to know themselves and being able to cope in Nature, Life ( Scouts).
- I went in Lourdes (south of France) to help disable people to wash themselves, to move, to travel.
- I'm reading the Quran, to learn arabic language and understand better Middle East culture.
February 2011 - September 2011
Tiffany and CO
July 2009 - August 2009
Qualifications & Certifications
Management, specialization in Sustainable Marketing
Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci