• Over 6.4 years of IT experience as an IT Business Systems Analyst, SAP Consultant and Software Engineer in various business sectors.
• Worked closely with project Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and staff to understand the requirements and specifications for new and existing applications along with Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) for the applications.
• Excellent writing skills in preparing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), User Requirement Specification (URS), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), AS-IS Study Catalogues using 5W1H method, Business Rules Catalogues (BRC), System Use Cases (SUC), User Interface Catalogue (UIC), Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Catalogues and System Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Very well versed with gathering requirements, synthesize and prioritize requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, surveys and brainstorming with various levels of stakeholders.
• Modelling the system using Swim Lane Diagrams for TO-BE Business Process, State Charts, Use Case Diagrams and Describing characteristics of System Actors in System Use Case (SUC) Catalogue.
• Played active role in Requirement Sign-offs by conducting meetings with core stakeholders, providing training for proposed system to core stakeholders and implementing the suggested changes by stakeholders.
•In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
• Good understanding of various web technologies, programming languages along with strong knowledge of different relational databases, and writing SQL queries.
• A Certified SAP Associate provided SAP ABAP, SAP BI (Business Intelligence) support to business systems of various clients.
• A Certified MCSE and MCSA in Microsoft Windows 2000.
• Creative and innovative thinker, with excellent communication skills bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to problem resolution.
Business Systems Analyst
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Mitul is having total 6.4 years of working experience in IT and relevant 5+ years of work experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
• He has worked in vertical domains (Financial Services – Wealth Management, Insurance – Life, Asset Management Service, Government – Social Justice and Empowerment, Human Resources – CTC Management, IT Services and Securities - Networks, Systems and Security, ERP Consulting, Warehousing) and horizontal domains like SAP ABAP, SAP BI, PHP, .NET 2005, AJAX, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 8i.
• He has good experience in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), AS-IS study catalogues using 5W1H method, System Use Cases (SUC), Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) catalogues and System Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• He is creative and innovative thinker, with excellent communication skills bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to business problem resolution.
April 2011 - April 2011
Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, AS-IS Study, Business Process Improvement, Proposing TO-BE, Client elicitations, Business Solutions, User Requirement Specification (URS), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), AS-IS Study Catalogues using 5W1H method, Business Rules Catalogues (BRC), System Use Cases (SUC), User Interface Catalogue (UIC), Business Process Models, Implementation & Realization, Test Cases and Scenarios, Conduct Meetings and Trainings, System Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Sr. Executive - Systems Analysis and Design
Finlogic Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
February 2010 - July 2010
Sr. Systems Engineer (SAP BI/BW)
Siemens IT Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
August 2010 - March 2011
SAP BI, SAP ABAP, Requirement Analysis, Administration and Monitoring of Business Processes Chains, Business Users' Interaction and resolution, Team co-ordination and support, Change requests and enhancement handling.
IT Systems Analyst
July 2007 - January 2010
Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Business Requirement Documentation (BRD), Functional and Technical specifications, Propose Solutions to Business Problems faced by clients, Work closely with Development Team, Provide trainings to users, Deployment and User Acceptance Teasting (UAT).
Trainee Web Developer
January 2007 - June 2007
Worked full time trainee as required for completion of M.Sc. (ICT) during final semester.
Developed three intranet web portals for HR department.
1. Human Resources Information Management System
2. Online CTC (Cost to company) Management System
3. Employee Personal Information Updating System
May 2004 - May 2005
Designing, Coding and Debugging applications, Analyze and evaluate system requirements and develop software solutions, Perform Unit Testing, Co-ordinate with other technical team members for application development, code reviews and set goals for quality assurance.
Qualifications & Certifications
SIEMENS - SAP Authorized Training Center (Now Atos India Sap Education)
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
MCSE, MCSA, MCP
Microsoft Authorized Training Center
Bachelors of Computer Applications
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
Shri C C Shah Sarvajanik English High School - Experimental School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more