I love making friends and having lotzzzz fun !!!!!I love surfing, chatting and sitting hrs. in front of pc playing games and surfing.Listening to music is my fav. pass time!!!
i like playing racing & mission games..I am much in to doing Research N Development in Technology N cars...love 2 share my information wid others...n i love 2 be my group...my friends...just roam around wid dem n talk wid tem...Wanna build a career In Networking N Systems Security...Have big plans for that...
CCNA, CCNP, Network Routing, Switching, MPLS.
Have a good technical network background. Working knowledge of major networking components & hardware components. Ability to explain technical issues clearly to non technical colleagues.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) CISCO ID: CSCO12189199
Engineer - Service Operations
Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd
From July 2012
• Carry out the first level of troubleshooting on Networks and Applications.
• Thorough knowledge of all Network protocols
• Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
• Extend technical support the Clients over email and phone
• Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored
• Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the
escalation Matrix defined
• Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled /
• Shift report generation on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports
• Work on the change request and new Installations Apply patches to the OS / applications
or upgrade the applications as and when required, as per the approval from the respective
• Monitoring & Management of Backup Application Support Mail applications
• Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA Following up with Vendors hardware &
software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes
• Adequate knowledge and experience in configuration of Cisco or Juniper Switches and
• Working knowledge on LAN, WAN
• Experience in routing protocols like RIP, BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF
Received an award for The Best Incident Manager for the quarter January 2013 – March 2013.