I am hardworking, committed ,dedicated ,punctual ,well mannered ,well presented ,emotionally intelligent ,responsible, co-operative, social interacter,confident young lady ,neat and organised. I believe I would be an asset to your company because I excel in all I do and produce results that will satisfy my employer and fellow employees. My motto is to serve second to none but produce quality at all times. My communication skills are the best and I believe the key to run a successful company/workplace is effective communication. I wish to hear from you soon so I can start to add more success to your workplace /company
I have a National Diploma in Administrative Management this is my speciality
Kena Media Communications
From October 2012
1. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff members
2. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
3. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
5. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
6. Doing Reports
7. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
8. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
9. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
10. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
11. Collect and maintain PC inventory.
12. Support staff in assigned project based work.
13. Other duties as assigned.
14. Tender documents Applications
15. Database Forms
16. Research for Projects
Qualifications & Certifications
National Diploma in Adminstrative Management
Tshwane University of Technology