HR Generalist With 5 Years Of Experience
HR Generalist with 5yrs of reckonable, qualitative experience in HR Gamut
Handling Compensation & Benefits Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Separations & Employee Retention, Performance Management, Organizational Policies & Procedures Formulation & Implementation, Time Office Management, Statutory Compliance, Recruitments & Selection Process, Staffing Management.
Resolving Grievance & Conflict Management.
Sr. Executive - HR
KEIMED PRIVATE LIMITED
From July 2008
• Directing the following functions:
✓ Policy & Procedures Formulation & Implementation.
✓ Compensation & Benefits Management.
✓ Employee Engagement/Separation, Exit Formalities.
✓ Recruitments & Staffing, organizational and space planning.
✓ Implementation & administration of Performance Management.
✓ Grievance & Conflict Resolving.
✓ Handling the Payroll Management.
✓ Statutory Compliances - PF, ESI, PT, Labour Laws.
✓ Tracking Group Insurance claims & reimbursements.
✓ General HR Administration - Maintaining Personal files & handling Joining formalities, maintaining all records & documents of all the employees.
✓ Overall Employee relationship and welfare management.
✓ Setting up the HR policies & Process for the Start-UP Companies.
• Pivotal role in Streamlining:
✓ Payroll Processing: Responsible for overall wages and payroll management for PAN India.
✓ Payroll process resulting in better timelines for salary payment and zero errors.
• Performance Management System: Played a key role in smooth completion of all
mid year & annual performance reviews. Collated feedback for analysis and delivered presentations to the Leadership Team with the aim of coordinating
assessment of merits, tools efficiency and entire appraisal process
• Benefits Administration: Ensure payments like Medical Allowance, PF, Bonus, Leave
Encashment, Gratuity, Group Mediclaim Insurance provided by the company etc and other incentives applicable to each cadre.
• Played a stellar role in implementation of:
✓ Biometric attendance system, which was a shift from manual attendance tracking & overtime calculation to automated system.
✓ Insurance schemes in group insurance policies for employee motivation and better salary structures.
• Reward & Recognition: Revised the company's pay policy and devised effective
company incentive schemes. As a result, achieved reduction in absenteeism and increased production levels.
• Statutory Compliances: Ensure...
Management Trainee as part of Summer Internship Programme in Performance Appraisal Systems
July 2007 - September 2007
of Companies) as a Management Trainee as part of Summer Internship Programme in Performance Appraisal Systems from 1st July 2007 to 5th September 2007.
• To Study, the present Performance appraisal system and to understand various parameters and identify the different problems and practices which are being faced by the employees.
• Studying different Performance appraisal systems of different companies and identifying the best practices taken place in the organization.
• Interacting will all the employees in the organization and understanding their views and problems about the present and past performance appraisal system of the company.
• Trying to modify the existing appraisal system and process.
• Finally submitting the recommendations and suggestions.
• Suggestions and Recommendations were admired and accepted by the Director &
• Project Report prepared, matched the requirements of the organization.
• Completed the given task before the specified duration.
Qualifications & Certifications
Planning and Entrepreneurship
Indian Institute of Planning and Management
Science & Technology
National level competition