• Able to prepare Piping Isometric drawings from GA.
• Piping thickness calculation with respect to different codes
• Able to take piping Material Take Off and Bill of Material
• Basic knowledge in using PDMS,PV-ELITE,AUTO-CAD and CAESAR II.
• Familiar with ASME, API and ASTM codes and standards.
• Have good knowledge about the pipes, piping components, Valves, supports etc
• Excellent ability to express ideas.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Able to work independently and manage priorities and tasks.
• Learning and updating skills as new systems are introduced.
• Good knowledge about formation, migration and trapping, exploring, drilling and production, refining and products of oil and gas.
• Able to read and draw plot, equipment piping GA drawings.
chenkuttavan engineering and consultancy services
From July 2013
Design of Cryogenic Pressure Vessel for the Storage of Liquefied Natural Gas
This project gives an insight about storing LNG in a cryogenic pressure vessel. This aims to store 60% of the total annual LNG requirement at BPCL in a refrigerant free zone. This significantly reduces the cost than the existing one and also assures minimum maintenance and frequent monitoring. The shape of the vessel is bullet type which is thickly insulated to reduce heat transfer and is mounted underground for its safety. It consists of designing of hemispheres, cylinder, weld joints, nozzles for inlets, outlets, indicators, safety valve, manholes, drain etc..
LEKHWAIR- MALAAN facility development
• Test separator for LEKHWAIR project of PDO.
• Prepared ISOMETRICS and MTO for the project.
Qualifications & Certifications
NOORUL ISLAM UNIVERSITY