Human Resources Professional
Certified Professional in Human Resources (PGDBA) with an additional certification of Training & Development from ISTD, Delhi with 12 year’s experience.
Extensive background in HR developmental processes, including experience in employee training & Development , recruitment and retention, staff development, Employee Benefits , Conflict Resolution , HR policies development ,Employee Engagement , Counseling ,Grievance Redressal, & Performance Management, IR & labour issues.
Manager -HR & Training
National Heart Institute
From July 2013
HR Interventions (Capability Enhancement/ Development)
To provide strong service partnership & business-aligned support.
To improve HR architecture and quality of HR resources.
To implement Culture Building initiatives with a view to make National Heart Institute a preferred workplace.
To recruit & induct quality manpower.
To communicate & interface with the management and employees and maintain healthy employee relations. To ensure HR Statutory Compliances as per functional guidelines.
To effectively handle disciplinary action process, ensure timely and accurate MIS & Reports and ensure smooth employee exit.
To identify training needs & to plan, develop & implement training initiatives, to enhance people capabilities
To comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
To implement transparent People Practices.
To implement Strategic Manpower Planning: Strategic planning for the development of human resources in the organisation.
Total revamping of the structure and working methodologies of the departments, to meet the parameters NABH standards and setting new parameters for cost effectiveness through manpower planning.
Manage and organize functional areas within the Human Resource Department while maintaining the financial responsibilities.
Consult with and advise administrators and employee on personnel-related policies and procedures.
Develop and implement personnel rules, regulations, Policies and administer human resources-related provisions to increase employee’s retention and keep the attrition rate at the lowest.
Training & OD Manager
Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre
January 2009 - July 2013
Developed and delivered training modules for the up-grading of staff’s capacity at all levels. Provide appropriate support to external facilitators. Collating evaluations and preparing reports on the trainings. Evaluating the effectiveness of staff training programmes and conducting systematic impact assessment on job performance. Coordinate and implement generic staff training such as Orientation to DHRC for all at the work place.
2. Maintaining database of all on-going and specialized training opportunities both within and external, such as workshops, conferences, learning days etc. and track staff participation and individual learning plans to ensure equity and coverage. Provided inputs, including analytical information and background data, to the ED for the preparation of the annual learning plan, quarterly and annual reports of the section.
3. Facilitated and supported organizational development initiatives in the area of the performance management system. Provided appropriate inputs to the supervisor for the preparation of reports as required. Guided and advised staff on the performance management system.
4. Provided advice to and coached staff on professional development plans and other issues related to their professional development. Monitored and advised on developmental opportunities plus organized monthly development assignments when possible.
5. Researched and provided relevant documents, analysis and information for the regular updation of learning & development.
Executive -Education Abroad
New Horizons India lImited
July 2008 - August 2009
• Managed Company's Learning Centre - ensuring updates, enhancements, and other improvements to the systems were kept current. Employee Newsletter preparation and circulation.
• Training Delivery - High End programmes, Participated in conducting needs analysis and worked with subject matter experts to develop customized training programs to meet identified needs of the students
• Maintaining client SLA's and deliverables for the organization and push sales and business for higher conversion.
• Looking at the development sides of the students enrolled.
Training Co-ordinator & Trainer
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
November 2002 - June 2008
• Accountable for the entire Induction process of permanent & contractual employees.
• Facilitate modules on Soft Skills on a regular basis for general professional development of contract staff.
• Development and Conducting PDP sessions for the Nursing staff & students.
• Developing courseware like Buddy Trainer Handbook, PPT’s in Hindi Language.
• Conceptualizing and driving various engagement initiatives like informal meetings, birthdays of every team members and celebration of various days of national importance. Designing the framework of fun involving employees at all levels and enabling them to executive various activities related to sports, cultural, etc.
• Distinction of initiating well organized filling system to ensure files are up-to-date and comply with the requirements of JCI requirements.
Qualifications & Certifications
Training & Development
Indian Society For Training & Development
PG Diploma In Business Administration
Symbiosis school of management
Master of ARts
Master of Arts