I deal with Credit card related disputes which are set up by U.S American Express card holders. As a part of my profile, i am supposed to process rebill, charge back or a write off (from American Express P&L account) per the dispute received. A dispute can be set up via phone, email due to common reasons like overcharge, paid direct, unauthorized and a fair resolution needs to be taken on each case within policies and procedure of American Express,
Senior Disputes Analyst
American Express Private Limited (AESC-I)
From October 2011
• Resolve Card member queries in relation to charges posted on Card accounts, working within specific timeframes laid out by United States Fair Credit Billing Act.
• Process financial adjustments to Cardholder and merchant accounts adhering to quality and compliance guidelines.
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
• Responsible for updating team member in process updates and helping them in reducing process gaps.
• Obtaining and evaluating the customer / service establishment's responses for providing resolution to the dispute based on research, company policies and federal laws.
Current project in hand: Assisting manager in reducing the team write offs
Major - B.com
Minor - Fashion Design
Qualifications & Certifications
Adarsh Public School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more