• An effective leadership is more than simply knowing what to do its knowing when ,how and why to do it. Leadership also effectively balances, pushes for change while at the same time ,protects aspects of culture, value and norms worth preserving . These are the guidelines that have been pillar stone of my career.
• Under my guidance professional help and administration, many teachers and other non-teaching employees have been able to chart a new course of professional growth and development from a novice to an effective contributor to the school.
• I have contributed to the success of school, analyzed in depth interviews with educators within school and outside which helped in professing and excelling in the basic seven qualities like Instructional., cultural, managerial, human resource, strategic and external development.
• As a Principal, my role has been ranging from emotional and interpersonal support to community outreach and fundraising ,in addition to academic leadership, I have effectively empowered the school towards excellence .
During my long tenure of 23 years in this institution, the school has grown from brick to brick ,mortar to mortar and strength to strength and reached an enviable position . As a sincere and honest hard task master I demonstrate a personal commitment to the vision of the school and model my beliefs through daily interaction with my staff. With my proactive approach and interpersonal skills one find
Rotary Public School ,Sec-22, Gurgaon
From September 2014
During my long tenure of 23 years in this institution, the school has grown from brick to brick ,mortar to mortar and strength to strength and reached an enviable position . As a sincere and honest hard task master I demonstrate a personal commitment to the vision of the school and model my beliefs through daily interaction with my staff. I am always open to learning from others and willing to change structures and processes to deal with the ever evolving socio-economic setup. I established accountability measures to hold teachers and students accountable for learning. I see solutions, not just the problems. I find my school and myself complimentary to each other. The school has grown with me and I have grown with it. Today the school has earned a great respect and name in providing best education and facilities in society and has achieved unbelievable targets .
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration
Life Time Achievement Award by Indian Achievers Forum in 2013 in recognition of her outstanding achievement in education
Workshop and Seminars:
- Participated in the programme on Management of school effectiveness organized in National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration, New Delhi.
- Participated in Seven days Residential Programme on Strategic Leadership for Schools in a changing environment organized in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad.
- Attended Annual National Conference of Sahodaya School Complex.
- In Service Teacher Training course under ELT Project oraganised by CBSE Delhi
Development in Assessment
Represented Haryana State
: Scope of Assessment in Teaching and Learning".
- Headed cultural exchange programme in Mauritius with a group of students and teachers.
- Oraganised various educational conferences under the aegis of Gurgaon Progressive school council.
- Represented Haryana State as a part of delegation of Principals from all across the country at Malta.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts ,Masters of Arts,Bachelor of Education
Guru Nanak University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more