- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Identifying thrust areas from vigilance angle,Investigation of complaints of corruption and grivances of other nature, Service jurisprudence, leagal matters on labour laws , contracts etc., Liason with Govt. Authorities and Social Organizations, Security, Fire Fighting and preventions, HR, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management etc,etc.
Engaged as full-time "Advisor- Coal Logistic
Dainik Bhaskar Power Limited, Corporate Office
From July 2013
Mumbai having their 600×2 M W Power Plants at Dist. Janjgir Champa Chhattisgarh. Self located at their office at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, since July 2013.
Last Pay Drawn in Coal India Limited
Rupees 1, 50,447/-per month excluding House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance and Car Allowance PF, FPF etc.
As the key functionary of Vigilance Wing/Division of Subsidiary Companies/Corporate Office, contributed in
* Vigilance Administration * Security Management * Office Management & Administration
* Employee Engagement * Performance Management * Staffing
* People Strategy * Strategy Governing Plans * Designing Strategy Plan
* Corporate Planning & Development * Strategic HR Planning * Industrial Relation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
As the Vigilance Professional of subsidiary companies and corporate office of Coal India Limited engaged in
• Scrutiny of cases involving Tender, Sales, Purchase, Contract, Land acquisition, Service Matters, Arbitration, Industrial Tribunal, Company Affairs etc.
• Playing a key role in formulating policies, guidelines, procedures, manuals, and supporting management systems for attainments of company's goal.
• Handling human resource management operations, assessing manpower, scrutiny of appointment/selection and promotions cases, establishment matters and training & development.
• Playing stellar role in handling of Labor Court, District Court, High Court & Supreme Court matters.
• Holding meetings in tier systems with trade unions, Govt. Machineries for settlement of Industrial Disputes & land acquisition problems.
• System improvement for hiring of transport and transport management.
• Handling vigilance administration, taking up preventive vigilance measures as proactive vigilance/ value addition to management and predictive vigilance by identifying thrust areas from...
General Manager Vigilance
Coal India Limited
From July 1973
PSU - Worked in deferent capacities since July 1973 in the erstwhile nationalized coal companies e. g. National Coal Development Corporation, Coal Mines Authority Limited which was subsequently known as subsidiary companies of Coal India Limited, last served on the post of General Manager Vigilance at Coal India Limited since August 2004 to June 2011.