- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Mumbai Assistant Manager
ICICI Bank Ltd
From December 2011
• Taking the lead of audit closure, presenting audit reports to the senior management with my suggestions and feedback for corrective actions on the same.
• Reconciling portfolio which includes loans and cards
• Handling fund transfer and various other product such as PDC, ONW, collection and disbursement
• Monitoring the activities of merchant card and ensuring that NPA requirement is complied with.
• Studying the system functionality to identify the gaps that lead to delay in activities.
• Complying with the Sarbanes Oxley Act, 2003 to ensure that all the regulatory requirements are being complied with.
• Took up resolution of old and pending cases that required strong analytical abilities.
• Built checks in the system which ensured completion of the activities within TAT.
• Took up of closure of audit reports which were pending for more than 6 months. These reports were finalised in a months' time thereby clearing all the backlogs.
Trainee Accountant (Internship)
Manish Mohan & Company
December 2006 - June 2010
• Performed analytical procedures/analyses to detect unusual financial statement relationships.
• Performed internal control and substantive testing.
• Consulted with the Chartered Accountants to raise the efficiency of the accounting processes.
• Directed activities for new interns, their control and management.
• Established strategies to carry out comprehensive audit plan.
• Identified and communicated accounting and auditing matters to seniors as well as managers.
Resolution of old and pending case by Root cause analysis of the same.