Project delivery, Resource Management, Process management and Project Planning.
2 G, 3 G deployment and Project Management.
2 G SWAP Project Management
Implementation Manager for Re-Deployment and Acting CPM for 3G6
From November 2012
4G1 & 4G2 Transmission Deployment Projects as mentioned below:-
I am responsible Re-Deployment which is one of the STC projects which is dependent on all other projects. (3G6, Modernization, 4G1 & 4G2 Deployment)
Scope of this project is to dismantle 158 sites from all over the Central and Western Area of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and have to reinstall, reconfiguration, reintegration and on air at road sides and rural areas.
2. Transmission Project:-
I am responsible for the deployment of TRM which comes under RPD, 3G6, Modernization, LTE, 4G1 & 4G2.
In addition I am responsible for day to day activities, planning and implementation, Customer Facing, ASP Handling, Efficient utilization of Resources, Coordination with Ware House, Delivery Teams, CPM's of different projects, PAT and Transmission Design Team.
BTS & Access Transmission
People Management, Human Skills
Establish a project organization for the purpose to install and commission BTS and Access Transmission network throughout Central Region as per project assignment.
Manage scope, cost and quality adherence within the project.
Building relations with internal stakeholders and Service Providers. Creation of procedures and monitor quality.
• Responsible for delivering the solution to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Meets Ericsson business objectives, in terms of revenue and profit objectives.
• Interfaces/interacts with core 5 team. (Site Survey, Site Acquisition, Civil, RF and Integration)
• Responsible for all project activities during the project establishment, execution and conclusion phase.
• Responsible for all project activities towards the end customer and direct customer communications.
• Interaction with ASP (Approved Service Provider).
• Verification and Generation of PO's for ASP's.
• Finalization of the ASP's and also Verification of Tools...
National Manager Radio Access Networks
M/S Ericsson Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd
November 2007 - January 2014
November 2007 till January 2014
Ericsson Pakistan is providing services to two GSM service provider in Pakistan. First one is M/S Warid Telecom Limited a UAE based company with shareholding of M/S SingTel (A Singapore telecom Operator) and Second operator is CMPak (China Mobile Pakistan).
I have joined Ericsson Pakistan in a capacity of National Manager - Radio Access Networks. I am responsible for end to end Radio Access Network activities. Central Region is further divided into two regions Central-I and Central-II. I have strength of 33 Engineers who are working day and night to meet our targets. Before my joining RAN Central was delivering 10 to 12 sites on air in a week. Now RAN Central region is delivering 40 to 45 sites on air in a week. My coordination is with Site Survey, Site Acquisition, Civil and RF and Integration departments to achieve my targets.
Ericsson Academe Malaysia
From September 2006
I have conducted 5 days AXE Survey course in Ericsson Academy Malaysia.
From May 2006
I also used to work in Australia with Ericsson from the platform of LeBlanc. My responsibilities are to keep a close coordination for a successful rollout and execution of 280 site swaps from G200 RBS with RBS 3206, management of technical teams and their resources and planning for execution all over the Perth.
Senior Project Manager
M/S KomKonsult (Pvt.) Ltd
April 2003 - September 2007
April 2003 to September 2007
I have started my carrier with KomKonsult (Pvt.) Ltd. in the capacity of Senior Project Manager. Komkonsult is one of the Approved Service Provider for different vendors and operators within the Pakistan. KK have strength of 120 team members who are working round the clock to meet their dead lines given by our clients.
Account Support Leader For Middle East Region
COMVERSE NETWORK SYSTEMS USA/UK/UAE
October 2001 - February 2003
Responsible for regional key accounts Etisalat UAE, Qatar Telecommunications (Q-Tel), Saba Fone Yaman and Paktel Limited, Pakistan. Managed the team of eight engineers providing technical support across the region, including installation, pre and post sales of new systems.
• Managed resources and planned the workload of eight engineers to provide technical support across the region to meet customer needs, while working within budget to maintaining travel costs and expenses.
• Looking after all the project related activities for the customer account.
• Maximised the performance of the team of engineers, allocated work fairly, and provided technical support for complex problems, provided training and development for each engineer by involving them in customer support and technical projects.
• Provided after sales support for six exchanges across the region, localised technical faults and monitored the service provided to key customers, presented a summary of service activity at monthly operational review meetings.
• Coordinated with project managers to provide technical support as required for planned regional sales and marketing activities.
• Monitored the load of the system, tracked key customer's capacity and recommended expansion as required. Achieved high levels of customer satisfaction by actively seeking feedback from customers and providing technical support 24 hours a day.
Ericsson Inc. USA
April 1999 - September 2001
As a Switch/BSS consultant I shared my skills with Ericsson's Network Rollout and Professional Services & consulting departments. I provided technical services to AT&T wireless and Voice Stream wireless as on site support engineer. My responsibilities involved:
• Project Management for Installation and configuration of the GSM network.
• Operation & Maintenance of cellular networks (GSM/D-AMPS)
• Monitoring and Clearing of alarms.
• Integration and testing of AXE-10 switches (BYB-501).
• Expansion and reduction RP bus.
• Expansion of Group Switch, MBTRAB and ETC magazines (BYB 202/BYB 501).
• Integration & Implementation of Data Transcript for Macro and Micro cells sites.
• Definition and turn up of SS7, IMT and HANDOFF trunks.
• Operation & Maintenance of Tellabs Titan 5500 and Titan 532 Digital Cross Connect System and Tellalbs Digital Echo Cancellers.
• RBS BTS 2000 and 2200 integration and maintenance.
• AC-A loading through OSS (SUN R8.1, R8.2, R9.1).
• EC(Emergency Correction) loading.
• Program corrections loading.
• SS Engineer - First Line Back Office
• CSR handling by using SMS, Primus, MHWEB and SAP tools.
• Emergency handling.
• CP APZ 212/11.
• CP APZ 212/25.
• CP APZ 212/30.
• CP APZ 212/33.
Senior Technical Operations Officer
A Cable & Wireless Company
The largest cellular network operator in Pakistan, a subsidiary of Cable & Wireless, UK
Senior Technical Operations Officer
Joined as a technician and promoted in recognition of performance. Responsible for the smooth technical operation of 4 exchanges providing a service to over 300,00 subscribers, communications with contractors and managing a team of four engineers.
• Designed and developed a subscriber's Data Management System which increased the speed of customer service and eliminated double handling of work, contributing to the overall profitability of the business.
• Managed the dismantling of an old exchange and installation of an updated system into a new building involving a team of seven technicians over a four month period. The successful operation reduced the disruption to subscribers to less than one hour.
• Provided essential information for Ericsson to upgrade their system including the installation plans and commissioning of the system.
• Operations & Maintenance:
Involved day to day operations & Maintenance activities. Traffic management involving, modification in B-Table routing case and other necessary exchange data modification.
• Performed routine maintenance of MSC/HLR, BSC and associated equipment (i.e Dumps/Test loads/Corrections handling, Size Alteration Events, SAEs and resolved H/W CP faults and S/W issues).
• Operation and Maintenance of signaling network (STPs using SS7 protocols).
• Analyzed statistical switching and Radio data to ensure best possible DCR (drop call rate), Congestion rate (GOS) and voice quality maintained/enhanced.
• Implementation and expansion activities on AXE switching and BTS equipment. This include upgrading the MSCs/HLR/BSCs and expanding capacity and improving coverage by installing additional Transceivers (TRXs/TRUs) or commissioning new RBSs which include generating and loading necessary data to make sites work.
• Reviewed and analyzed alarm indications for all AXE switches and...
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Sindh Jamshoro