- Full time
- Part time
- One time
A dynamic Civil Engineer driven to hold key position in a Civil engineering company, requiring strong leadership and interpersonal skills; Special skills include handling demanding situations, meeting goals, and working towards the success of the company I work for.
Asst. Project Manager/QC Engineer
KSL Group Pvt. Ltd
Coordinates with Project Managers in preparing project quality plan for precast manufacture scheduling, water/wastewater, and marina projects. Assists Project Managers in resolving technical issues, material inspections, and implementation for project quality plan. Oversees activities in the precast manufacturing factory. Responsible for the implementation of the company's quality management system in compliance with the requirement of ISO 9001:2008, and reports any matters directly to the company's top management.
Civil / Site Engineer
Metro City Construction
• Designed and prepared engineering designs, plans, drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
• Researched project design requirements.
• Prepared preliminary design studies.
• Performed complex calculations and prepared estimates of time and material costs.
• Assisted in the review and evaluation of project proposals and engineering specifications submitted by private engineering firms.
• Coordinated design proposals with utility companies and other agencies.
• Prepared draft agreements between the City and developers.
• Assist in surveying work needed for design and construction of public works projects.
• Performed field checks of project sites or survey areas to verify survey results or features.
• Coordinated public works engineering activities with private engineering firms, developers, vendors, and the public.
• Provided information and respond to complaints and concerns from the public.
• Assisted in the development of revised design and construction standards for public works structures and appurtenances.
• Prepared engineering studies and reports.
• Researched publications and industry information sources.
• Maintained and updated Pavement Management System including distress surveys on site.
• Started out as junior site engineer responsible for documents and assisting senior engineers and promoted to site engineer after two projects
• General site supervisory duties for development of six commercial apartment blocks including car parks and other public facilities
From August 2004
• Project Manager in GEN-X CODER.
• Meticulously handle design, implement and maintain IT Infrastructure (LAN/WAN) for 2 networks with diverse range of hardware including hubs, 3-4 switches, ADSL, communication lines and over 400 desktop/ laptop computers
• Install, configure and maintain various Microsoft Operating Systems ranging from Win 98, Win Vista including Server and Client end technologies
• Resolve problems pertaining to Software and Hardware related issues throughout the network
• Design engineering activities to maximize network capacity while troubleshooting problems pertaining to performance tuning, network administration, application conflicts and system bug
• Install and configure Switches & Firewalls and accountable for overall security of the network and regular backups
• Testing new devices and software ensuring their appropriate use on the systems and network
• Documenting network issues and their causes facilitating immediate resolution in case of reoccurrence
• Install, configure and maintain Mail Server, Antivirus, Outlook Express, MS Outlook and Local & Network Printers
• Maintain optimum levels of hardware and software inventory
• Undertook troubleshooting of hardware, software and LAN/ WAN related problems and resolved L2 & L3 level calls
Current CTC: 7, 40,000 PA
Expected CTC: 9, 60,000 PA
Qualifications & Certifications
St John's High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more