- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Certified as Approved Analytical Chemist, in the year 1990 by drug control administration, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, India .
12 years in Industrial Laboratory of Various Fields including Petroleum / Oil, Asphalt , Water, Agricultural , cement, concrete, chemical admixtures etc.
D1160 ASTM Distillation Apparatus.
Automated atomic absorption spectrophotometer meter, pie, Unicam PU-900, Philips made.
Total organic carbon analyzer TOC-Shimadzu, Japan.
inductively coupled plasma- Atomic Emission Spectrometer-ICP –AES.
Total organic halogen / sulphur analyzer TOX.
Buchi Kjeldel nitrogen US 322 – 342. .
Potentiometric titration by titrando888
U-9000 double beam UV/Vis spectrophotometer.
Thermogravimetric analyzer Burker – Germany.
Particle size Analyzer LA-950 Horiba.
Gecor corrosion apparatus.
Mojah Factory For Bitumen
From January 2013
Ensure compliance to standard test methods and protocols for different type of samples received according to ASTM, AASHTO, SASO and KSA Ministry of Transportation specifications. Laboratory testing includes DSR, RTFO, viscometer, distillation, Flash point, softening point, penetrometer etc
KING SAUD UNIVERSITY
October 2008 - January 2013
RIYADH, K.S.A: From Oct. 2008 to Jan. 2013 in Civil Engineering Department, Center of Excellence for Concrete Research & Testing (CoE-CRT).
WORK EXPERIENCE: As a Researcher I was responsible for:
• Physical & chemical analysis of cement, other cementitious materials concrete, chemical admixtures etc.
• I worked with various governmental research projects, (1) Self compacting concrete. (2) Corrosion in reinforced concrete (3) Natural Pozzolan (4) Chemical Admixture etc.,
• I also worked on several sophisticated instrumentation such as XRD, TGA, Laser PSA, Tonitec Automatic Setting Time Apparatus, Fineness of Materials, MIP etc.
From October 2002
responsible for Compliance to ISO 9000:2000 QMS and to carry out following analysis for:
● Used oil into process stream and finally finished products analysis of different grades like S.N 150, S.N 300, and S.N 500, industrial grade Lubricants.
● Various chemical and physical tests, such as Viscosity, Spec. Gravity, Water content by K.F, Metal analysis by ICP- AES (Varian), Flash & pour points, Color-index, TOX-100, Sulphur.
● Raw material clearance based on auto distillation per D1160, Ash content, TAN, Conrad son Carbon residue, etc.
● Monthly report submission on Industrial wastewater analysis like pH, conductivity, Turbidity, oil & grease, B.O.D, C.O D, T.O.C etc.
AL -HAMRANI UNSATURATED POLYESTER RESIN PLANT
November 2001 - September 2002
WORK EXPERIENCE: Chemical analysis of incoming Raw material, like Ophthalmic and malefic anhydride, ethylene and propylene glycol, Styrene etc. During process & Quality tests such as Viscosity using Brookfield RVT, LVT, Cone and plate, Bolin Rheometer, Non volatile matters, Acid value, Gel time
Water treatment chemist, Water analysis
SUPER SURGICAL APPLIANCES PVT. LTD
October 1997 - August 2001
Hyderabad. India. Inclusive Dates October 1997 To August 2001.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Worked as Water treatment chemist, Water analysis for sterilization of disposable surgical equipment, Like Infusion set, syringes, Etc. Water analysis including chemical and microbiological & Spectrphotometric techniques.
HAIL AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
August 1995 - August 1997
WORK EXPERIENCE: Responsible for performing the required analysis of Soil Salinity, Soil Nutrients Deficiency, Water, Fertilizer & plant tissue analysis of various Hadco crops like wheat, corn, alfalfa, rode's grass, potato, cucumber Etc. In soil analysis - Soil pH, Conductivity, Saturation %, Soluble Na & K, Ca & Mg by DTPA Titration, Carbonates & Bicarbonates, Chlorides, Total Nitrogen, Zn & Fe etc
SICEP - Riyadh
February 1990 - November 1994
WORK EXPERIENCE: Water analysis of ground water & after Treatment analysis, p. H, TDS, Hardness, P & M alkalinity, Fluoride by Zirconium Alizerin Colorimetric method, Iron (phenanthroline method), Sodium, potassium by flame photometer, Nitrates, Phosphates, Sulfates, & Chlorides.
MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS: - Standard plate count by Nutrient Agar, Presumptive colliform test by multiple tube dilution, fecal collator by Gas formation indicates positive reaction, and fecal streptococci count by MTD method, Viable Yeasts, moulds by potato dextrose agar
Al-Hassa Sewerage Treatment Plant - Complete Analysis like COD, BOD etc
❖ J.PHARMA, Hyderabad-India, Inclusive Dates April 1987 To November 1989.
I was entrusted with work of processing raw cotton to surgical grade by chemical washing, heating etc
● D1160 ASTM Distillation Apparatus.
● Automated atomic absorption spectrophotometer meter, pie, Unicam PU-900, Philips made.
● Total organic carbon analyzer TOC-Shimadzu, Japan.
● inductively coupled plasma- Atomic Emission Spectrometer-ICP -AES.
● Total organic halogen / sulphur analyzer TOX.
● Buchi Kjeldel nitrogen US 322 - 342.
● Potentiometric titration by titrando888
● Flame photometer
● U-9000 double beam UV/Vis spectrophotometer.
● Thermogravimetric analyzer Burker - Germany.
● Particle size Analyzer LA-950 Horiba.
● Gecor corrosion apparatus.
Qualifications & Certifications
St Paul's High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more