STATUS OF THE ORGANISATION
From July 1999
Autonomous body under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh
POSITION HELD: Technical Assistant
IIHFW is conducting more than 15 types of training programmes in an academic year to cover various health functionaries. As Computer Assistants we provide secretarial assistance to the Coordinators in smooth and successful completion of training programmes. The activities include:
• Assist in preparing the background material in English.
• Downloading relevant material from the internet for background material.
• Liaisoning with guest faculty and participants to confirm their participation in the training programme.
• Preparation of bio-data forms, pre & post evaluation, session evaluation, course evaluation, relieving orders, acquittance, utilization certificate and payment vouchers etc.
• Registration of participants and distributing training kit along with course material, bio-data form, pre & post evaluation form, TA/DA form and collect them after they are filled by the participants.
• Distribution of TA/DA to the participants and honorarium to the Guest Faculty and collect the relevant receipts from the concerned.
• Design and preparation of certificates for the participants and State Level Facilitators.
• Design the cover pages for background material, proposals and final reports.
• Assist the Coordinators in preparation of reports and expenditure statements.
• Data entry and analysis of pre & post evaluation, session and course evaluation and generate tables based on the requirements.
• Preparation of power point presentation for in-house faculty & guest faculty if required.
• Provide training on computer basics to the participants and assist them in computer lab during practical session.
• Assist the participants in the preparation of District Action Plan and also help them in downloading the required relevant material from the internet for the preparation of the District Action Plan.
Qualifications & Certifications