Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
The Watch Surgery Bluewater
From October 2011
• Started as an assistant and have worked my way up to become a watch technician, and supervisor of the team in the managers' absence.
• I am one of the 3 key holders, and can cash up, resolve banking discrepancies and deal with all cash handling.
• Can carry out full battery replacement for quartz watches. Fully trained on carrying out watch resealing, gasket replacement, water pressure testing, leather strap replacement, steel bracelet replacement and adjustment, crown/stem replacement, glass and movement replacement and servicing all types of watches. As well as jewellery repair and engraving.
• Excellent customer service to ensure increased sales across the store
• Merchandising of current and new products as well as dealing with all new deliveries that come in.
• Encouraging customers to purchase profit lines, key drivers.
Hair Technican (Full time)
March 2008 - October 2011
• Excellent cutting and colouring skills - regularly attended refresher classes to keep up to date with the latest trends.
• Proven client following, steady client base in and around the local area
• Excellent ability to work in a team environment
• Professional presentation with a willingness and open mindedness to learn new skills and techniques
• Hair styling services (chemical texturing, highlights, colour tinting, weaving, cutting edge styles) as well as spa services such as deep conditioning treatments, facials and herbal wraps.
ESOL (English Level 3): January 2013- Current
• This qualification is a recognised programme (Edexcel exam board) which covers speaking, listening and writing of the core English language.
• Full UK clean driving license
Skills Gained From School And Employment:
• Leads up to 3 members of staff at The Watch Surgery
• Trusted to open and close the store alone
• Assisted in the full training of new members
• Communicates daily with customers and potential customers at The Watch Surgery
• Gained clients trust while at Glamour salon through my communication skills.
• Completes full hand overs at the close of business for the opening manager.
• Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written and to all audiences.
• Works well within the team at The Watch Surgery, with both managers and sale associates.
• Organising and implementing team meetings and training at both Glamour and The Watch Surgery
Qualifications & Certifications
Hairdressing Secondary School
The Grammar School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more