A highly motivated, flexible and professional HR member with considerable experience of working in fast paced design and creative environments. Gained an experience in different fields which can be summarized mainly in Customer Service and HR.
Working as a call center representative for Vodafone UK & Australia, and dealing with different personalities, nationalities and cultures gave me the skill of handling all types of people, even the hardest personalities, and being able to persuade them to stick to the policies and procedures applied by the company with the best way to keep them loyal. All that reflected on my job as an HR member when dealing with the company's employees and handling any job-related inquiry.
My goal is to grow with a multinational organization that believes in developing and enhancing its workforce, and heading towards attaining its vision, so I will have the opportunity to make a good use of my experience, knowledge and skills. A parallel vision is to develop my skills in Human Development, to help others develop themselves for a better future.
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
From September 2012
• Implement the annual manpower plan to fill the company hiring needs with competent qualified candidates.
• Conduct Initial Screening and categorize the screened CVs to filter the candidates who are most fitting to the job.
• Develop and update online recruitment advertisements besides post new ones to collect credible CVs.
• Contact recruitment agencies to follow up the company’s accounts.
• Headhunt potential candidates for senior and managerial positions.
• Conduct Competency-Based interviews to assess/evaluate the candidates’ qualifications and competencies and create a short list of candidates.
• Contact accepted applicants and extend job offers in order to notify them with all the required documents and the offered package.
• Conduct job analysis interviews with representatives of every position in order to create updated job descriptions.
• Write and edit job descriptions illustrating the job accountabilities, experience, qualifications and competencies required for the job in order to utilize them in the hiring process.
• Participate in the HR orientation sessions for the new hires to increase their awareness of the company policy.
• Participate in delivering the Core Competencies sessions to the newly hired employees.
• Answer internal inquiries regarding company policies, recent vacancies, internal transfers, and other pertinent information in order to facilitate the workflow process.
• Update the recruitment tracking sheet to follow up the quarterly hiring needs.
International Accounts Senior Advisor (Customer Care & Technical Support)
Vodafone International Accounts (VIS) "VF Australia & VF UK”
May 2008 - March 2012
• Own and manage the client relationship: resolving customer's enquiries efficiently.
• Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
• Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
• Be proactive in regards to the improvement of processes and procedures.
• Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
• Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
• Mentor and support new employees.
• Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
• Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
• Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
• Attendance and punctuality.
• Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
• Teamwork spirit and Flexibility.
Customer Support Specialist
C3 (Raya Telecom)
January 2006 - May 2008
• Working as an Offshore Senior Agent for the American Intercontinental Online University Project, responsible for hitting a target by calling students all over the states, verifying their personal details. And confirming on their subscription and enrolling through American universities that we are agents for.
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource Management “Foundation & Career” Certificates
The American University in Egypt
Thebes Higher Institute for Computer and Management Sciences
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more