Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Front of house
February 2014 - October 2014
• Taking incoming calls and dealing with customer orders and enquiries
• Processing cash and card payments
• Packing the food in bags for delivery
• Keeping the take away area clean and tidy all times
• Restocking condiments, packaging and drinks.
Administrative Assistant - Teva Sante
From November 2013
• Sorting and dispatching incoming and outgoing mail
• Supporting the legal department to keep up to date their administrative workload
• Filing, photocopying, scanning and printing documents
• Registering and updating existing and new clients
• Updating company database.
March 2013 - October 2013
• Preparing invoices and account administration
• Processing payments and writing report to clients
• Dealing with clients enquiries by phone and emails
• Supporting account management.
Office Assistant - Ufifrance and Perl
August 2012 - December 2012
• Taking incoming and outgoing calls, dealing with client enquiries
• Updating database with new properties and apartments on sale (using internal software)
• Liaising and coordinating with clients to optimize transactions
• Sourcing and updating job applications on monster.fr for HR department
• Assisting management with recruitment process
November 2010 - January 2011
• Organising and planning office move this includes office furniture
• Responsibility for office mail, stationary order and supply
• Implementing logistic procedure to insure good run of the company
• Linking between employees, suppliers and general services
Vulco Developpement and Vilogia
April 2010 - March 2011
• Managing training calendars and co-ordinated employee development
• Introducing new employees to company policies and rules
• Processing and dispatch mail
• Entering data and updating housing applications
• Receiving and interacting with incoming visitors
• Assisting both the Head of the Rental Management and Leadership Agency
• Linking between Direction, management and customers service teams
• Producing minutes of meetings,
• Drafting of documents (tenants, partners)
Payroll Assistant & Executive Assistant
Page Personnel and Kelly Services
March 2008 - June 2012
• Renewing and coordinating employment contract of temporary staff and clients
• Updating employee database (bank account, criminal records, travel allowance, time sheets)
• Managing sick leave (medical certificates) and holiday
• Managing provisional documents of work allowance
• Payroll managers and temporary workers.
• Liaising between internal staff and the headquarter
• Writing documents (weekly and monthly reports)
• Statistical reporting clients ( extraction internal software reworked on Excel)
• Monitoring the training plan (40 permanent)
• Drafting meetings minutes
• Booking travel and meeting rooms
• Replacing responsible for ad-hoc recruitment site management training administrative heads of the new agency.
Qualifications & Certifications
ESOL Level 1 Certificate in preparation
Northumberland Park Community School
Leonard de Vinci Institute
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more