Having a Civil Engineering (first) background - I am a supremely analytical mindset and would be proficient in covering industrial companies.
Client Relationship Manager
From October 2011
AXA Investment Managers Schweiz AG, Zurich/Oerlikon, Asset Management
• Responsibilities: business development, advisory services, product offering and investment solution development, main entry point and contact to all investment teams worldwide (portfolio management interaction), lead of client meetings, reporting (portfolio reviews), ad-hoc projects (interaction with product specialists, operations, finance, compliance, risk, legal).
• Accomplishments: knowledge of a variety of financial products (equities, fixed income, structured products) and investment strategies, portfolio management insight (portfolio construction and tools, constraint and risk management, performance analysis and reporting), understanding institutional clients (investment universe, needs, constraints), proactive client servicing, project management and interdisciplinary solution development, stay well informed about financial markets environment and development.
Goldman Sachs Bank AG
February 2011 - July 2011
Goldman Sachs Bank AG, Zurich, Compliance Division
• Responsibilities: KYC procedures and due diligence, client surveillance and reviews, transaction monitoring, statistics, front office guidance and business support (portfolio management interaction), analyses and improvements of processes, quality assurance, ad-hoc KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) projects.
• Accomplishments: in-depth knowledge of KYC, AML, and Compliance processes and procedures in wealth management and understanding of the implications on portfolio management.
Losinger Construction AG
August 2005 - August 2009
Losinger Construction AG and and Marazzi Generalunternehmung AG, Department Building Construction, Zurich and Muri (BE)
• Responsibilities: lead and administration of construction projects, lead of planning phases (architects, engineers, expert planners) and execution phases (subcontractors).
• Accomplishments: analysis of complex procedures, meeting deadlines, lead in meetings and negotiations, evaluation of possible options and decision for the most optimal one (optimization).
Rothpletz, Lienhard + Cie AG
September 2003 - July 2005
Rothpletz, Lienhard + Cie AG, Tunnelling Department, Olten
• Responsibilities: project planning, statics calculations, support of construction projects, submissions and offer analysis.
• Accomplishments: project design, understanding variables in statics calculations (modeling).
Qualifications & Certifications
Global Finance and Banking
SBS Swiss Business School
ETH Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule
Finance and Banking
SBS Swiss Business School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more