I am a highly organized outgoing individual who takes pride in all areas of my work. I am trained in computer skills such as Microsoft Office, multi-line phones, presentation projects, as well as contingency planning.
In addition to my developed skills in health care, service, and housekeeping, I have also job shadowed in Drywall, Parts Service, and Mental Health.
Health Care Aide
My duties included personal grooming care, daily living assistance, mental health assistance, companionship, basic wound care, oxygen monitoring and therapy, physical therapy exercises, medication administration, palliative care, end of life care.
Camp attendant/ Housekeeper
Brookwood Camps and Catering
From September 2013
I work a set rotation between the various locations my company has in a very physically demanding position. I am required to maintain and improve all areas of cleanliness with in my 49 room dorm. I work on a tight schedule that includes extra duties such as cleaning well sites, the gym, or recreation room. I use time management skills daily as well as organization. I work mostly alone but when asked am more than willing to help others as a team member.
• Performed health care aide, housekeeping and dish washing.
• Responsible for cleaning, laundry and maintaining hygiene for clients.
Private Home Support Worker
• Performed cleaning, laundry and cooking duties daily for client
• Assisted with personal care, medication, and daily living tasks.
• Housekeeper/ front desk attendant.
• Room and building cleaning and maintaining.
• Worked under time restriction
OTHER NOTED ESTABLISHMENTS
• Bayshore Home Health, Edmonton AB
• Hillview Lodge, Drumheller AB
• Drumheller Inn, Drumheller AB
• South Country Village, Medicine Hat AB
Qualifications & Certifications
Alberta Health Care Aid Certifacte
Academy of Learning