Claim you profile
Sas/Marketing Data Analyst
Segmentation analysis, Multi-touch Attribution model,A/B test, Customer Retention model
Advanced Analytics, Cisco
From November 2012
Strategy Marketing Operation - Advanced Analytics, Cisco
• Provide statistics and SAS support to GMCC-SM-Customer Intelligence team. Conduct extensive analyses of rich data by using SAS 9.3, SAS/Connect, SAS/macro, SAS/ETS, SAS/EG, SAS/EM, SAS Forecasting Studio/HPF and SAS/Access, generating insights and communicating those insights to guide business decisions.
• Implement UNIX shell script. Extract and manipulate data from Database.
• Write SQL and build data input in SAS format or other formats for Forecasting Model and conduct data analysis.
• Analyze the current variable generation implementation or process and apply to the new environment.
• Create the predictive model to forecast the market share of global network equipment by using logistic and time series ARIMA techniques.
• Apply model optimization to improve predictive model accuracy and control the forecast output quality. Develop combined Statistical/SAS methods to identify the output odds and automatically optimize the output.
• Implement statistical approaches to perform Statistical quality control (QC) on process and data input.
• Support Cisco's Global Market View Application, an internally derived opportunity sizing and forecasting tool. This tool is used in several planning activities including fiscal year planning as well as long range planning. Improve on the existing tool/process including better understanding of technology adoption and the triggers that drive greater technology penetration.
• Provide insights on market transitions and customer behaviors.
Analytics, eBay Inc
August 2012 - November 2012
Provide statistics and SAS support to the Trust team. Conduct extensive analyses of rich data by using Teradata SQL, SAS 9.3, SAS/Connect, SAS/macro and SAS/Access, generating insights and communicating those insights to guide business decisions.
• Apply the statistical cluster technique to segment the customer group and take the segmentation approaches to build models.
• Implement data analysis and reports that predict and prevent Bad Customer Experience on website through SQL/SAS. Develop a deep understanding of marketplaces and site functionality and further strengthen their analytics.
• Supervise and fix SAS code from Indian team on Seller Dashboard Coaching Project. Improve the SAS code efficiency.
• Execute the SAS programs through UNIX system.
• Continue to execute and evaluate existing reporting and identify opportunities for improvement by identifying unusual BBE moving.
• Work cross-functionally to tie Trust Analytics output into the work from other teams, such as the ETRS percentage discrepancy.
April 2012 - August 2012
E-commerce, Shutterfly Inc.
• Work for building multi-touch attribution project by implementing SAS to investigate the channel interactions and users' behaviors to create statistical logistic model which scales the effects of different channels and users' propensity.
• Output SAS logistic modeling results to guide efforts on how to allocate the company's budget to optimize the marketing efforts.
• Conduct SAS programming and data quality checks and validation on Omniture raw data.
• Manipulate Omniture data by using SAS 9.3, SAS/Connect, SAS/macro, SAS/Access, SAS STAT, and Oracle SQL developer. Identify the right cut-off time window for data input of modeling. Load data and execute the SAS programs through UNIX.
Senior Statistical\SAS Analyst
Branch Banking, TCF Bank
February 2008 - April 2012
• Conduct SAS programming (including using SAS/BASE, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/STAT, SAS/Enterprise, SAS/GRAPH and developing various MACRO programs) and write SAS code to perform banking data manipulation and mathematical/statistical modeling to analyze sales and marketing efforts.
• Execute the SAS programs through UNIX and Mainframe. Create KS scripts to load data. Extract data from different databases, such as Mainframe, Oracle Hyperion, IBM Harte Hanks, DB2, etc.
• Maintain and fix SAS programs. Conduct trouble shooting to the SAS code created by former SAS contractors and successfully solve critical problems in the major code, such as problems in the Branch Vintage project SAS code.
• Build projections by product/market to establish historical trends and investigate the impact of market events through - creating and applying time series methods and statistical modeling, such as using regression analysis, Churn model, logistic model, mixed models (fixed and random effects), multinomial discrete choice and decision tree;
- designing forecasting ARIMA and GARCH models with normal residual, including leading a group of 4 to build GARCH forecast SAS model that was applied to predict new account volume and revenue. The errors were successfully controlled in 5%.
• Plan, implement and analyze the customer segmentation studies through statistical factor, cluster, CHAID, Chi Square and multivariate analysis methods. Lead a team of 6 to create opportunity segmentation model created by SAS.
• Take advantage of the priorities of ecommerce to increase the company's visa card cross sells. Give guidance to drive profitable, incremental usage and sales of the company's visa products.
• Through customer behavior analysis (by implementing segmentation approaches), successfully identified the customer groups that had a high likelihood to drive the company's visa product sales after the customers received the campaign message. Gave recommendations to marketing and electronic banking...
Netserve (China) Ltd
Designed, developed and implemented the strategic plan for Netserve(China) Ltd.
• Was in charge of the day-to-day running of the company
• Made the best use of the company's resources and increased the company's profitability
• Reported to the Board of Directors
Netserve (China) Ltd
Won, kept and grew customers
• Carried out customer analysis, company analysis and competitor analysis
• Implemented planning and decision models
Marketing Data Analyst
Netserve (China) Ltd
Directed market and data management(SQL) and database design
• Performed statistical analysis using Regression and CHAID(in SAS)
• Conducted predictive analysis for the market trend of China's computer industry
Guangxi Normal College
• Taught college Mathematics and Statistical Analysis courses
• Supervised research assistants, including scheduling and monitoring work flow, mentoring and training, and conducting evaluations
• Worked with Economic Policy Research Center, Provincial Government of Guangxi, China
* Collected time series and cross sectional data on the major indicators of gender disparity (including literacy rate, labor force participation rate, etc.) from 42 major counties in Guangxi Province
* Developed a dynamic panel regression model to investigate the relationship between the long-run local economic growth rate and the status of women
* Used statistical package STATA to perform Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) estimation
* Investigated the effect of foreign direct investment and other financial flows on local economic development in the province & recommended ideas for the establishment of Guangxi export processing zone
* Examined corporate governance in province-wide small and medium-sized state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and the impact of SOE asset restructuring on labor market reform in Guangxi
* Participated in the design and implementation of other important provincial economic policy-related research projects, including data preparation and analysis, modeling, and creation and presentation of research reports
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Kansas
University of Kansas
Shaanxi Normal University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.