Claim you profile
Cannock Chase Hospital ABC
to a busy team within a call centre environment
• Receiving managing incoming and outgoing post
• Scanning faxing and photocopying documents
• Maintaining a complex patients record system
Up to February 2012
Successfully completed two weeks work experience, duties included administration answering the phone, photocopying files as well as organising all stationery and helping out during open day.
• Greeted customers with a friend a friendly smile as a customer services important
• Assisted them in the last collaborations with additional features
• Cash handling with sales and cashing up at end of the day
• Stock replenishment and visual merchandising
• Able to cope under pressure during sales and customers enquires
Handsworth Leisure Centre
From February 2009
• Professionally qualified as a lifeguard through extensive training and development
• Run risk assessments in order to identify any potential hazards which must be eradicated
• Ensured attention to detail when observing to ensure I intervene on time in hazardous situations
• Effectively communicated with other team members and supervised the use of equipment's to customers
• Provided exceptional service to end customers in order to provide excellent environment
Qualifications & Certifications
Aviation Operations on Ground
South Birmingham College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.