I have been in the Escrow Business for over 27 years, and I am able to do just about any escrow that comes my way from start to finish. I am very detailed oriented and feel very confident of my skill in doing Escrow. I am very hands on and independent without having to be supervised or directed. Not afraid of any challenge(s) that sometimes happen in this business. I am also a multitask person (which you have to be in this business), and know how to meet deadlines. This is not an easy business, and yet
I have been doing it so long I find it easy to work in.
Escrow Officer, Manager
AMERICAN GENERATION FINANCIAL
July 1998 - September 2013
COMMONWEATH LAND TITLE (Branch Office Closed)
Escrow Officer, Assistant Manager
Westlake Village, CA
• Cultivate clients to my full attention. Busy incoming and outgoing calls on a daily basis.
• Opened and processed Sale, Loan, REO'S, and Bulk Escrows. Ordering of Preliminary Title Report, Demand(s), Grant Deed(s), Trust Deeds(s), Notes, Affidavit(s), and figured/balanced files.
• Wrote all necessary correspondences, from opening to closing.
• Met with clients for the signing of loan documents including detail explanation on all terms and conditions of the loan they were acquiring.
• Package and return to all executed loan documents. Worked directly with Loan & R.E. Agents, Funding & Title to ensure a timely manner of loan funding and successful escrow closing.
• Hired, trained, supervised and managed all new escrow employees.
• Ensured company compliance to all city, state and federal regulations including HUD-1 requirement(s)
From: 02/1990 to 07/1998
Working with Builders
I have worked very closely with different Builders on projects of which would include a lot of new homes. These are over 200-300 homes, pretty much @ one time. This can be very time consuming and a lot of deadlines to get the Escrow closed. You have to work face paced and detailed on these Escrows.
Qualifications & Certifications
Real Estate School, Herbert Hoover High School
Glendale Community College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more